Used Honda Cbr400rr

moo9

I am currently into buying a CBR400 or CBR600. From a Thai friend I got now an offer for a '90 CBR400RR nicely refurbished, new paint. He is asking for something like 60k THB. To me that sounds reasonable. Any comments or alternative offers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I am currently into buying a CBR400 or CBR600. From a Thai friend I got now an offer for a '90 CBR400RR nicely refurbished, new paint. He is asking for something like 60k THB. To me that sounds reasonable. Any comments or alternative offers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Make sure it has the green reg. book or it is worthless.

Thanks!

Make sure the VIN on the bike matches the green book. Go to mocyc.com and you'll see it's a fair price if book is 100%.To make a book on this bike would cost about 40,000bht.

Thanks!

Make sure the VIN on the bike matches the green book. Go to mocyc.com and you'll see it's a fair price if book is 100%.To make a book on this bike would cost about 40,000bht.

Thanks for the link...have to go through this with my wife for translation purposes :o

60K sounds ok for a CBR400R if its clean,well maintained and has the green book.

Yes thanks for the tip. In fact I want to buy this bike from a relative here in Thailand. He recently bought it but his family makes some trouble cause they don't want him to run the bike (too dangerous).

It looks very clean nice paint, may new parts...I will finally check the books etc. and buy it :o