Cryptocurrency exchanges in Thailand

I have applied for verification with several thai government approved cryptocurrency exchanges.   However after I jumped through all the hoops to become verified i am rejected because i am an American and the various exchanges don't want to deal with the US tax bureaucracy.  

I am approved with satang pro but i would like one more just in case something 'TIT' happens with that one.   I prefer to diversify in case the one i have has problems. 

Can anyone suggest a safe thai government approved cryptocurrency exchange other than Zipmex and Bitkub which both gave me the US government bureaucratic excuse as the reason the would not verify me.

We should be more helpfull as this is a very important topic ... many people are frustrated about taking funds out of TH ...   people in finance in farangistan find it hard to understand and often ignore my comments.... Crypto solves this and many other stuipid restrictions imposed on us my the leeching mafia...  and apart from this huge topic look at your last travelll closely, fee charges, bs exchange rates, and all the rest..  what a ctock of poop

this is not the flintstones era.....  they like tech to monitor and control us, steal from us.. but for us to use tech to better our lives?  ahhhhh what....

I am very new to cryptocurrency.   It is difficult  to understand.    I saw where the thai government has approved less than a dozen exchanges and some of them are already closed and some don't want to deal with American government tax bureaucracy.    I can understand that.    My main requirements are i want a safe exchange.   I want to transfer baht from my thai bank account.   I am beginning to understand the importance of this digital currency.   

I signed up with coinbase yesterday but it doesn't quite fit the bill.    I am still looking.