BlockFi

Barnabe

Does anyone use BlockFi? I really like the payout flexibility and high interest on stablecoins. I feel more and more compelled to put some USD in stablecoin and let it earn 8.6%+ interest.

So how “safe” is it in your opinion?

Seems to have decent guarantees, high lending margin and forced selling? Or am I being blinded by the high interest rate?

I am aware of the dangers of stablecoins, so I’m more interested in opinions about BlockFi itself.

I use Blockfi for loans backed by bitcoin as collateral and I have no complaints so far (other than the fact that the interest rates are higher than their competitors).

My brother uses them to earn interest on his bitcoin and he also trusts them and has had no issues.

Have you looked at Celsius?  I'm going to be using Celcius from now on as they have better rates on loans and better rates on most interest bearing accounts too it seems.

My brother also uses Celsius and is doing a side by side comparison as far as the interest earned on 1 bitcoin in each account.

Their Cel token is doing very well too although I don't own any. I wish I did.

• Thanks 1

I have used celsius for a few months, highly recommend them. Their rates a bit better than most. From what I researched they are totally safe. Their are plenty of YouTube videos comparing all the different options out there. As a bonus I am up almost 500% on my cel tokens, which is awesome. 

Edited by madhav
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1