Covid 60 days extension 2021

Hi. Browsed few pages and topics and would appreciate info about the process now January 2021.

What are the documents needed for this extension? 

About tm30. I am married. We have house in Bangkok and I also own a condo. Wife had issues doing tm30 online for the house but I managed to do it for my condo. But there is no document to print. They can check it from their system?

I want to go alone to the immigration and want to save the hassle if there is something I need to know?

No changes for doing the application. Unless they extend it the 29th is the last day.

Copy of passport photo page, visa, extension stamp, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

And a completed affidavit stating the reason for it. Download of it. 60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf

Plus the standard TM7 form with a 4 X 6 photo attached.

Have used your condo's address for a previous extension application before? If yes you should not need another TM30 report.

You apply for it at the Muang Thong Thani office.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No changes for doing the application. Unless they extend it the 29th is the last day.

Copy of passport photo page, visa, extension stamp, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

And a completed affidavit stating the reason for it. Download of it. 60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf

Plus the standard TM7 form with a 4 X 6 photo attached.

Have used your condo's address for a previous extension application before? If yes you should not need another TM30 report.

You apply for it at the Muang Thong Thani office.

Thanks for the info.

I thought it is CW where all this is done. So I need to go Muang Thong Thani even I live in Bangkok? Where is this building and what is the name? Seems like Google maps shows several immigration buildings in Muang Thong Thani...

I havent used tm30 before for my condo address but I did register it online and sent all the purchasing etc. docs as attachements. What is the difference first and following times tm30 reporting?

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Topah said:

I thought it is CW where all this is done. So I need to go Muang Thong Thani even I live in Bangkok? Where is this building and what is the name? Seems like Google maps shows several immigration buildings in Muang Thong Thani...

Only long term extensions are being done at Chaeng Wattana. The MTT office has been open again since July.

The most recent info for MTT is here. It has QR code for a map on it. https://bangkokimmigration.com/2020/11/27/ประกาศศูนย์ชั่วคราวเมื/

The opening notice is here. https://bangkokimmigration.com/2020/07/03/ประชาสัมพันธ์ย้ายเคาน์/

19 minutes ago, Topah said:

I havent used tm30 before for my condo address but I did register it online and sent all the purchasing etc. docs as attachements. What is the difference first and following times tm30 reporting?

You should be able to login on the report site and open the report you did and do a screen shot of for proof it was done.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

@ubonjoe what are your thoughts on whether they will extend it beyond the 29th? It seems highly likely to me considering what this government has done previously and the stage we're at in the pandemic. Surely they won't start sending people back to countries that are locked down with the pandemic at its peak.

11 hours ago, Topah said:

I thought it is CW where all this is done. So I need to go Muang Thong Thani even I live in Bangkok?

There have been reports, myself included, that if your entry visa is a non immigration O type MTT will not process the extension, you will need to go to CW.

You can ring CW directly to check.

I did covid 60 days extension today in Bangkok. I have a non o based on marriage and it needed to be done at Chaeng Watthana. Also the 60 days starts from the day of application. I also need to go and get the stamp 2 weeks from now when I get remaining 45 days. They said after this month no covid extensions anymore.

15 minutes ago, Topah said:

I did covid 60 days extension today in Bangkok. I have a non o based on marriage and it needed to be done at Chaeng Watthana. Also the 60 days starts from the day of application. I also need to go and get the stamp 2 weeks from now when I get remaining 45 days. They said after this month no covid extensions anymore.

And how many times have they said that? It's up to the Government if it is extended again and I doubt the decision has yet to be made so Immigration will have no idea at this stage

Last time the IO also tried to scare me saying this will be last it can stop any time .... etc... Also saying my reason for extending wasn't enough but at the end it all went smooth. Just trying to scare me to go out of Thailand ????

What exactly do you guys write down as reason for extension? Last time I just wrote Covid-19 and she went on a 5 minute speech about bad farangs and government offering this is so nice but it will end any day....

Sucks my extension expires 6 days before the end of the month so I can't wait to see if they will auto extend it this time. Since there is a ton more cases now than last time they did auto extension it seems logical they do it this time as well so there are no crowds.

Archived