Insane Norwegian Threatens To Jump From Balcony...

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: May 10th 2007

Crazed Norwegian causes a stir in Jomtien.

Police and rescue workers were called to the Woaw’s Pub located on the main road leading to Jomtien Beach on Thursday Afternoon to deal with a foreign man who was threatening to jump of a 2nd floor balcony.

Arriving at the scene, Police saw the man, later identified as Mr. Nick Fischer from Norway on his balcony. He was naked and throwing items at passers-by on the street.

Eventually a Norwegian Tourist Police Volunteer was called to the scene to negotiate with the man who was clearly in an unstable state. Eventually the man was distracted which allowed Police to enter his room and detain him. Further investigations revealed that the man had changed his name and was originally known as Yohan Trini and is the Nephew of Lars Trini a former Norwegian Olympic Ski Jumping Champion.

Mr. Fischer is known to have a history of mental illness and friends confirm that he has no domestic of financial problems. They believe that his poor mental state was the only reason behind his actions. Mr. Fischer is now at the Pattaya Memorial Hospital where he is receiving treatment for cuts to his hands caused by him breaking a glass mirror inside his room.

The Norwegian Embassy in Bangkok have been contacted by friends of Mr. Fischer who desperately want him to be sent back to Norway to receive treatment for his Mental Illness.

I made my feelings clear before regarding Norwegians: see link below:

Norwegians

I watched it happen, poor guy.

If I was him i'd've smacked the bloody reporters that were sticking their camera's in his face.

Lets hope the newspapers and channels give the guy a bit of dignity and not do the usuual "crazed farang" shit. You could clearly see that the guy wasn't well.:o

Edited by davethailand

Ya, those Norwegians are crazy. Nothing like the British hooligans responsible for many deaths over the years in football-related riots.

Yeah - all those football riots in Pattaya

Its why I do not go to the footie anymore - having to wade through dead bodies each time.

Get real!

Nick Fischer is not a norwegian name for sure, so imported trash from UK I guess.

Are you for real?

Its not a Norwegian name so you assume its a British name?

Fischer?

Take your tablets mate and go see your Dr - you are as loony as the guy in the OP is!

Nick Fischer is not a norwegian name for sure, so imported trash from UK I guess.

Are you for real?

Its not a Norwegian name so you assume its a British name?

Fischer?

Take your tablets mate and go see your Dr - you are as loony as the guy in the OP is!

And while you're in the doctor's waiting room read the <deleted>' OP but this time take your anti brit goggles off.

Further investigations revealed that the man had changed his name and was originally known as Yohan Trini and is the Nephew of Lars Trini a former Norwegian Olympic Ski Jumping Champion.

Tosser! :o

The Brits might be best at a lot of things but ski jumping aint one of them, who remembers Eddie the Eagle?

Photographs courtesy of Pattaya City News: May 10th 2007

In these photographs he waves like a maniac and exposes his member.

I have to say that the loony in the pic looks very much like Labias avatar.......spooky :o

Ya, those Norwegians are crazy. Nothing like the British hooligans responsible for many deaths over the years in football-related riots.

What does that have to do with anything? :o

Idiot. :D

Yeah - all those football riots in Pattaya

Its why I do not go to the footie anymore - having to wade through dead bodies each time.

Get real!

My comment was said in sarcasm and jest in response to the bigoted nature of singling out Norwegians as somehow being the worst offenders of crazy incidents in Pattaya or all of Thailand. I see it had it's desired effect. So your "Get real!" comment should actually be reserved for the Original Poster.

Does he speak English? If not, I do believe there are meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous in Pattaya that are Scandinavian language. May he be blessed to find them. The world would be a better place for it.