In honour of Teacher’s Day, here are 70 photos of cute Thai teachers

webfact

Very nice.

There are also some really cute RTP female officers.  Many work in the offices in and around Siam mall BKK.  I had a few dates with one she invited me to a party could not believe the talent. 

Anyway, those teachers look great a good example that not all cute/sexy girls work in bars or massage shops.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In honour of Teacher’s Day, here are 70 photos of cute Thai teachers

but you forgot to provide their phones numbers and/or line ID, that would have helped  555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kids can't dye their hair / wear stupidly large colored contacts / wear tight & short clothing / put things in their bra's to enhance breast size / wear makeup.

And people wonder why the kids want to do this, and have been protesting... because the teachers are all doing it! Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Did 41 bollow the timepiece offa Prawit .. and a few of them are sporting dental scaffold and day of the dead eyeballs which is a bit scary .. 

same could be said for #21 and 22 they have a big one of their wrists

1 hour ago, TooBigToFit said:

Some of these may not actually be teachers but rather fifth -year university students training to be teachers during their one-year internships.

Those with a government uniform are actual government school teachers. 

41 minutes ago, djayz said:

It's a sad day for education when the packaging is given more coverage than the contents. I see this reflected in society daily. 

Agreed, a reflection on Thai education or lack of it - - - although there is certainly some great packaging on display ????

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Agreed, a reflection on Thai education or lack of it - - - although there is certainly some great packaging on display ????

Packaging I'd love to rip open with my teeth! ????

• Haha 1