Drying Out Shoes

Sorry if this seems a bit trivial, it hardly justifies a fresh thread I know but I got caught in one ###### of a downpour earlier after work and my expensive leather shoes are totally sodden.

We're not having much sun these days so how can I get them dry by Monday?

This is important so does without forking out on a new pair does anybody know what I can do? :o

A fan and some news papers inside would be as good as you gonna get,, You do not want to much heat,as wet leather and heat will make an acid due to the tanning compounds and the welts will be the first thing to start to split and get real crumbly,After they are mostly dry,but still damp,put on dry socks and wear then til dry,that will keep them from shrinking and getting to stiff. might have to change socks a few times to hurry the process some.

Sorry if this seems a bit trivial, it hardly justifies a fresh thread I know but I got caught in one ###### of a downpour earlier after work and my expensive leather shoes are totally sodden.

We're not having much sun these days so how can I get them dry by Monday?

This is important so does without forking out on a new pair does anybody know what I can do?  :o

Regarding these (######) - IMHO not a swear word but a four letter word which is the name of the place that Christians believe you go when you die if you're refused entry into heaven.

*See forum support desk.

Give your local tuk tuk guy 50 baht and ask him to return the shoes at the end of the day. He can tie em to the inside of the tuk and they will get dry going round BKK all day. Then again.....maybe he just sits outside a hotel all day going nowhere.......how do they make money ?

They wasn't any rain in Bangers on Friday.

I suspect Ambassador went for a drink after work, had far too many and then his bladder emptied itself all over his nice new shiny shoes.

Come on mate, tell us the truth. We won't tell your wifey.