Medical Certificate

I’m just about to renew my one year extension on the grounds of supporting my Thai wife. I believe I do not have to supply a new medical certificate for the renewal. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

I'm just about to renew my one year extension on the grounds of supporting my Thai wife. I believe I do not have to supply a new medical certificate for the renewal. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Confirmed..

I have never been asked for a medical certificate for my Non O yearly extension.

Might be different if you are over fifty or applying for a yearly extension to O-a (retirement) visa. Don't know about this.

Cheers,

Soundman.

I'm just about to renew my one year extension on the grounds of supporting my Thai wife. I believe I do not have to supply a new medical certificate for the renewal. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Confirmed..

I have never been asked for a medical certificate for my Non O yearly extension.

Might be different if you are over fifty or applying for a yearly extension to O-a (retirement) visa. Don't know about this.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Retirement also no need anymore since last October