To Pay, Or Not To Pay. That Is The Question?

Luckydog

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to get some of you lot back to reality, there are a good number of genuine single Thai women without kids in the country. You'll notice them if you're prepared to take time to look around.

Elsie,will you marry me ?

Will you fix my bike if my cousin crashed it? :o

Of course I would......you know that.

You see.......... who said that true love can't be found on the internet !!!! :D

Edited by Maigo6

Don't fix the motorbike. If GF insists, buy her son a bicycle. A 14 year old should not be riding on a motorbike no matter what.

The bike's already sorted, steakpudding, maigo6 and I are now contenders for Elsie's hand in marriage. If you want in, you've got to be handy at fixing bikes or you don't qualify. :o

Edited by qwertz

Will you fix my bike if my cousin crashed it? :o

Of course I would......you know that.

You see.......... who said that true love can't be found on the internet !!!! :D

'elsie' don't trust 'Maigo6' .......he is well known and the internet cassanova ....heard that qwertz is worse...

Edited by torito

You lot are making nervous. No worries lads, for all you know, I might have a few bikes to crash.

LC.....all I can say is this..

I have never loved anybody the way I love you, when I see a post by you on this forum, I go weak at the knees.

I live only for the privilage of browsing through various forums seeking out your posts, I have no other purpose in life............

Elsie..........you know it makes sense.

You lot are making nervous. No worries lads, for all you know, I might have a few bikes to crash.

LC.....all I can say is this..

I have never loved anybody the way I love you, when I see a post by you on this forum, I go weak at the knees.

I live only for the privilage of browsing through various forums seeking out your posts, I have no other purpose in life............

Elsie..........you know it makes sense.

'elsie', 'Maigo6' is pretty good with bla bla bla bla......he will not fix your bikes!

Just to get some of you lot back to reality, there are a good number of genuine single Thai women without kids in the country. You'll notice them if you're prepared to take time to look around

Just a few million! Doesn't really take much to find.

Oh sexy man. I lub you long time. :o

Elsie, it's destiny, we can't stop it, we can't fight it, we can only try to live with the feelings we have..................can you get the next flight to Tokyo, I will meet you at Narita, ok?

Even if our romance lasts just a few days, it's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

Edited by Maigo6

I wonder how these 'gentlemen' would have reacted to this thread if it had been a 17 year old Thai girl instead of a 14 year old Thai boy....

Then again, maybe LuckyDog would have coughed up for the repairs without question, or would have already bought the girl her own bike.

Just a thought. :D

cock head? :o

You lot are starting to make me post-31110-1178997860_thumb.jpg.. haven't you worked out how to PM yet ??

Our love is not a love to be hidden, our love is to be shared amongst all other posters on this forum. Elsie loves me, and I love her..........

What else is there, we're happy, we have our disagreements, but we are deeply in love, the fact that she met me in a go-go boy bar is neither here nor there.................

We are happy, that's all that matters.

Edited by Maigo6

When he's paid more than half back, decide if he's learnt a harsh enough lesson and drop it.

If your gf doesn't support that then change her title to "live out".

Farangs flexing their economic muscles .........................hahaha..

I love these type of threads.

Perhaps they are just attempting to instill in the kid the same values that gave them some economic muscle in the first place... You can never go wrong teaching a boy accountability and responcibility...if he bitches out and just pays for it and buys a new bike like you would sudgest all he is doing is making another looser ass meng da type male that depends on his woman for everything.

You lot are starting to make me post-31110-1178997860_thumb.jpg.. haven't you worked out how to PM yet ??

Our love is not a love to be hidden, our love is to be shared amongst all other posters on this forum. Elsie loves me, and I love her..........

What else is there, we're happy, we have our disagreements, but we are deeply in love, the fact that she met me in a go-go boy bar is neither here nor there.................

I'm not sure that the world is ready to share the details of the love of a women with a broken motorbike for a gogo boy. :o

Oh sexy man. I lub you long time. :o

elsie don't get too over excited, Maigo6 is cheating again, he is using qwertz photo to look more handsome than he really is....

Not fair! That was before my beauty farm treatment. I am now dead fit. Elsie, torito and maig don't know squat about bikes. When it comes to throbbing, purring things, look no further. I'm the man!

[quote

I'm not sure that the world is ready to share the details of the love of a women with a broken motorbike for a gogo boy. :D

Hey come to the US, anything is commercially possible here as the reality show. It could be named “Fabulous life of a kept man”!

But I wouldn’t do it Maigo, don’t be too naïve. Ok you hear it here first…. Elsie is using you only for sex and your A-Z knowledge of kamasutra! Eventually she will throw you away. If I were you I would go back to the silver pole and make my own damm money! But it’s your life and up2u!

You deserved someone better

ps: Hmm...you english is quite good for only a "gogo boy" :o

Edited by teacup

ps: Hmm...you english is quite good for only a "gogo boy" :o

Teacup......my English has improved for a very good reason........

I discovered the only way to win the heart of a fair educated Thai lady was to have full command of the English language, I laboured night and day to achieve my present level, it's been tough, but........Teacup.....I hope it's been worth it.

I am not giving up on this. Ladies, I can cook. After you've tasted one of my soufflés, maigo will pale into insignificance. This is a promise. And I will pimp your motorsai so that you're the envy of the hardest hel_l's angels chapter. Maigo is blowing smoke.

Ok you hear it here first…. Elsie is using you only for sex and your A-Z knowledge of kamasutra! Eventually she will throw you away.

I know what you're saying Teacup,.................. I feel so used.

She took advantage of me when I was vulnerable, showered me with gifts, wined and dined me, made me feel really special, only to drop me like a bad habit.

Teacup...thankyou for understanding, I think I .....

I'm sorry, I can't go on.

Edited by Maigo6

Hows a 14 year old kid going to pay for it when he goes to school and lives out in the sticks? Drop out of school and get a full time job paying 2,500 baht a month?

Get your GF to fix it, its her bike, she lent it to her son - surely the money should come from her pocket.

I have to say though, the kid's living without his mum (and I'm guessing his dad) and going to school, I wouldn't be too rough on him, dirt roads and motorbikes don't fare too well and he could have had an accident, which would account for teh damage.

exellent advice