16 Year Old Girl Brutally Assaulted By Monkey.........

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: May 11th 2007

Crazy Monkey injures 16 year old girl in Jomtien.

Police from Dongtan Sub-Station were called to a Constructors Campsite in Soi Boonganjanaram Temple in Jomtien on Friday Morning to deal with an out-of-control Monkey.

A 16 year old girl had already been injured by the Pig Tailed Macaque which was hitting everyone who approached.

Attempts to snare the Monkey were made and failed. A Rotweiler Dog was brought in to scare the monkey away, however the dog decided that it was in his best interests to avoid a confrontation and he ran away.

Eventually the owner of the Monkey, Khun Gumchai aged 38, arrived and claimed that he had been searching for the Monkey called “Singh” for some time.

He removed the monkey from the area and was later arrested by Police and was held responsible for the injury to the Girl.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: May 11th 2007

Crazy Monkey injures 16 year old girl in Jomtien.

Police from Dongtan Sub-Station were called to a Constructors Campsite in Soi Boonganjanaram Temple in Jomtien on Friday Morning to deal with an out-of-control Monkey.

A 16 year old girl had already been injured by the Pig Tailed Macaque which was hitting everyone who approached.

Attempts to snare the Monkey were made and failed. A Rotweiler Dog was brought in to scare the monkey away, however the dog decided that it was in his best interests to avoid a confrontation and he ran away.

:o

Monkeys can be very strong. They say chimpanzees are 5x stronger than a human. A friend of mine had a small monkey. One day the monkey jumped on his back and started biting him. I had heard the expression "a monkey on your back" before, but this was the first time I had ever seen it. It was pretty funny (from my perspective).

Stupid to even have a monkey as a 'pet'.

Yes, people get overcome by the seemingly close connection between apes and mankind. Apes are animals not little humans and can turn vicious at any moment without provocation.

So there is a connection with humans then. :D:o

"16 Year Old Girl Brutally Assaulted By Monkey........., Rotweiler Dog Also Runs Away From Savage Primate.."

there is always something weird going on in pattaya, this is a classic example

Pig tailed macaques are the monkey most generally used to pick coconuts. There are quite a few where I live and are generally kept tied up by their owners. I am surprised this guy let his loose as a well trained monkey is quite valuable.

They also have extremely fearsome looking teeth and are generally the size of a dog. So, seems to me the Rottweiler was the one with the sense.

145med.jpg

Mam007_Macaca%20nemestrina,Pig-tailed%20Macaque02.jpg

They also have extremely fearsome looking teeth and are generally the size of a dog. So, seems to me the Rottweiler was the one with the sense.

Mam007_Macaca%20nemestrina,Pig-tailed%20Macaque02.jpg

No doubt about it, the dog was the smartest, it was a big male Rottweiler, but it did not want any part in that monkeybusiness. :o:D

Edited by larvidchr

Yes, people get overcome by the seemingly close connection between apes and mankind. Apes are animals not little humans and can turn vicious at any moment without provocation.

what and little humans cant turn vicious

No doubt about it, the dog was the smartest, it was a big male Rottweiler, but it did not want any part in that monkeybusiness. :o:D

IMO it was a pussy of a rotweiler and a good one would have gotten the job done.

Edited by tropo

As another poster said - they are used as working animals. In Indonesia my next-door neighbour kept one as big as a Great Dane (well, nearly) for coconut picking.

But monkeys can carry rabies, so be very careful around them, even in petting zoos.

And Tropo - go in any pub - it's the little humans that cause all the trouble.