Status of Pattaya Golf Courses

MarK Siegel

What are the operational status' and facilitates availability at each of the Pattaya golf courses. Thai VISA should survey the courses and publicize the information.

Also, include which courses are open to players from Bangkok, Samut Prakan,  and Chacheongsao.

This will help more players know what to expect and get more rounds played in Pattaya.

• Confused 1

Why don't you ask on here about specific courses if interested in any particular ones?

As far as I am aware all are open to play in Chonburi but currently no locker rooms/showers open. 

Why would they turn away a customer especially as most would never say where they are coming from when making the booking?

14 hours ago, topt said:

Why don't you ask on here about specific courses if interested in any particular ones?

As far as I am aware all are open to play in Chonburi but currently no locker rooms/showers open. 

Why would they turn away a customer especially as most would never say where they are coming from when making the booking?

Be gentle. He's a newbie. (mighten they ask when making the booking? Just a thought. In this day and age. I wouldn't know. I've not played golf in 2-1/2 years, since my second hip replacement.)

17 hours ago, MarK Siegel said:

What are the operational status' and facilitates availability at each of the Pattaya golf courses. Thai VISA should survey the courses and publicize the information.

Also, include which courses are open to players from Bangkok, Samut Prakan,  and Chacheongsao.

This will help more players know what to expect and get more rounds played in Pattaya.

Use Google

Played 4 ball Singha Park, Khon Kaen, Monday. THB1300 all-in, pp. Course in good condition. Individual carts wth screen between caddy and player. Changeing rooms and restaurant open. Staff wearing masks and requested for customers when booking in. Very quiet though, only saw one other group (5-ball)

p.s. travelled from Chaiyaphum, no restrictions

Edited by Lloydyboy
added p.s.

5 hours ago, Lloydyboy said:

Played 4 ball Singha Park, Khon Kaen, Monday. THB1300 all-in, pp. Course in good condition. Individual carts wth screen between caddy and player. Changeing rooms and restaurant open. Staff wearing masks and requested for customers when booking in. Very quiet though, only saw one other group (5-ball)

p.s. travelled from Chaiyaphum, no restrictions

Relevance to the OP (Pattaya courses)........?

May be useful info to others if posted in the right area.......