Declaration Form???

I have applied for my Tourist Visa and will apply for my COE tomorrow.  I will be flying out of Los Angeles, Ca.  On the Thai Consulate L.A. website it says:

Travelers arriving in Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic must present the following documents: 
1. COE and Declaration Form.
2. Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected,
    using RT-PCR test, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
3. Fit-to-fly/Fit-to-travel Health Certificate issued no more than 72 hours before departure.

On point number 1,  What is a Declaration form?  Can anyone tell me where I can download a Declaration form.  I can not seem to find it on the consulate website.

Thank you.

This was in the approval email of my COE from La Thai Consulate and gives link to form to fill out.

• Entry to Thailand
  • 1. After the receipt of COE, please prepare the additional documents to declare at the check-in counter as follows
    • 1.1 Passport and valid Thai visa/ re-entry permit (if required)
    • 1.2 Certificate of Entry (COE)
    • 1.3 Fit to Fly Health Certificate. (Thailand’s Health Control requires a hard copy version.)
    • 1.4 Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR test, issued within 72 hours before departure (in case of connecting flights, before embarkation from initial port).
    • 1.5 Insurance or letter from employer guaranteeing that the insurance company or employer will cover a minimum of 100,000 USD of medical costs incurred by the applicant in Thailand, including medical costs in the event that applicant contracts COVID-19 (The insurance must cover the total duration of stay in Thailand)
    • 1.6 T.8 Form (Health Declaration Form). You can download T.8 Form at https://bit.ly/34X6sAJ
    • * Documents (1.3) (1.4) (1.5) must be in English or Thai only. Certified translations into English or Thai are accepted in the case that the original copy is in a foreign language.
  • 2. The abovementioned documents in 1. must be declared to the immigration and disease control officers once the passenger has arrived in Thailand.”

I arrived 5 days ago, in ASQ now. They didn't ask for the declaration form (but I had it ready)

They took the TM8

Also they didn't ask me to install a phone app, I was waiting for them to mention it but they never said anything during the 4 checkpoints you go through at the airport on arrival.

Question for anyone who is familiar....

I did not see anywhere on the COE registration....requesting "fit to fly" or C-19 test results.

Do they want that information which will not be available until 72 hours before flight anyways ?

The COE registration seemed like a repeat of all the information from my visa application.

I also was not able to input my USA telephone number, and kept getting an error that overseas number is invalid

(chrome browser and it accepted all the other phone numbers just fine)

I am flying on Feb 14th ..... can I register anytime for COE before my flight (as in register now Feb 2) ?

a quick note if Ubonjoe reads this....I was unable to send you any messages. Is there a problem with the website ?

I do not see any of the normal information on the website main page....just headers but no subtopics.

except for the Technology section which appears normal.   Just curious...it's been this way for more than a week.

thanks all for your wisdom

mac

13 minutes ago, macster44 said:

I did not see anywhere on the COE registration....requesting "fit to fly" or C-19 test results.

Do they want that information which will not be available until 72 hours before flight anyways ?

They don't want it for CoE.

They want to see it on arrival.

14 minutes ago, macster44 said:

flying on Feb 14th ..... can I register anytime for COE before my flight (as in register now Feb 2) ?

Yes.

Actually,  i think you should register asap

Thanks.....????

Now if I can get the webpage to accept my telephone number without getting an error message.....

I have tried all the combinations possible......Grrrrr   ???? ????

I can try and reach a LIVE person at the consulate tomorrow. 

mac

55 minutes ago, macster44 said:

a quick note if Ubonjoe reads this....I was unable to send you any messages. Is there a problem with the website ?

I do not see any of the normal information on the website main page....just headers but no subtopics.

except for the Technology section which appears normal.   Just curious...it's been this way for more than a week.

I have received 3 messages this morning.

It appears you are going on the site first at is under construction at this time.  https://www.thaivisa.com/  Try going directly to https://forum.thaivisa.com/

1 hour ago, macster44 said:

Thanks.....????

Now if I can get the webpage to accept my telephone number without getting an error message.....

I have tried all the combinations possible......Grrrrr   ???? ????

I can try and reach a LIVE person at the consulate tomorrow. 

mac

The website doesn't easily accept phone numbers. 

You have to write them all in one string, instead of +1 (212) 123-4567 you must write 12121234567.

About the country code +1 i am not sure,  i forgot how to write it, maybe it was 001 or leave it away...? Sorry. 

8 hours ago, aldriglikvid said:

Is the T8 and the Health Declaration Form the same thing? 

No

This list from a embassy website shows both of them.

image.png.8ef7f5b300437747534f2499f42f0bc5.png

Source: https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/requirements-for-foreigners-travelling-to-thailand-during-covid-19-tra?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Archived