Where/can I Get This In Thailand?..

Quiksilva is giving you real advise. I have had great results at a modest cost by showing my architect photos from Magazines and having her source a duplicate at a fraction of the Western cost. The ceiling looks great and you are sure to have it sourced in Bangkok, Phuket or Pattaya if you connect with a decent designer or architect. You might show your photo to the owner of your Home Mart and see if they have this type of item in one of the many catalogs they have in Home Mart offices. Best of luck.

Kamala Bob

Tell me designer or architect.. his name is CHANG :o hehe

I just need the material and tell the chang(technitian/worker) to install it the way I want to ..

The truth is that I wanted to install "Barrisol ceiling"(its an elastic material that streached on the ceiling that u can play with the lights I am sure u know what is it.)but I gave up..no way to do it properly in thailand.

Not in the upcountry I stay in.. :)hehe

So I lowered my expectation and want to do same in the picture..the ceiling and the lights its easy to find its just the white-blue that I try to figure out even how to call it in english.. hehe

anyway,

I will check in home-mart too.

I know.. but I dont want to import it from them I want to buy inside thailand and to find someone that can execute the job .

I mean do the job properly..

:o is there a company right here.

does somebody knows?

Your really going to need an architect to get something like this done and if you don't have an architect do it and just buy the material and tell "the Chang" as you put it to do it there is a very good possibility you will be paying an inspector to over look your error in judgment or ripping it out. My wife is a lawyer currently dealing with a case where an American wanted it NOW, NOW, NOW!!!! And he will be tearing his new home down as it does not comply with earthquake standards but then again he got what he wanted. Just some friendly advice.

Try:

Asian Motifs Company Limited

Interior Decor & Furniture Design

Dusit Thani Building , Level 10 unit D

946 Rama IV Road,

Bangkok , 10500, Thailand

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 66 02 636 3006 -7

Fax : 66 02 234 3006

Mobile: 66 81 815 6718

By the way if you use them I will be interested in the response. (so far very positive from my perspective)

If you are not looking for the exact same thing you can get a very similar effect using a recessed ceiling with LED tubing in 2 colours hidden in the recess. You can then play with the switching to put on one of the colours or both at the same time.

I saw this done in a house in Pattaya and a real estate friend of mine has photos of the effects with the different lights on if you are interested.

Post or PM me if you want me to chase up the photos

We had those in our office. Easiest way is to just let them custom build them. They make them out of wood and/or gypsum stuff with down-lights installed. You can paint them to any finish you require; looks really nice. Not as shiny as plastic, but nice all the same; perhaps nicer actually. And a lot cheaper than trying to import German stuff lemmetellya. :o

Edited by chanchao