Jump to content

Will I get an extension?

Recommended Posts

What type of visa did you use for entry that allowed a 90 day permit to stay when your entered the country.

There is no 90 day extension you can apply for unless your are attending a school or for volunteer work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...