Mobdro down ;-(

zzzzz

still down ;

i have added redbox and Swiftstreams  neither offers what Mobdro did and they keep freezing on me, ( news stations)  

Livenet is sheer garbage for English speakers..

Posted on;  http://issitedownrightnow.com/status/mobdro.com

Well folks it looks like the Communist New World Order has gotten rid of Mobdro now, that copyright infringement law, isnt it odd that it happened on the day Trumps impeachment started, iv learned when something is gone this long or doesnt happen it isnt going to happen, these little SJW nobodys go around looking for stuff to get rid of so they feel powerful after its taken down, they get a thrill out of it and now Mobdro is gone just another casualty we can add to the list of Censorship and Tyrannnical take over, ohhh but dont worry we're gonna lose even more stuff than this little

LOL

I found some posts on  reddit indicating that the consensus is this could be curtains for Modbro but also frustration that no announcements from Modbro or news about the presumed probable closure has been released. Of course there is always the hope for it to reappear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I have had no problems with livenewsnow.

Thanks, for me they don't stay streaming a long time. Tried in windows, Linux and on a miboxS Android TV, they stop streaming after a few mins. I have to back out of the site and then start it again.

Find it best now to just watch the free news channels on you tube, there is enough there to get world news coverage.

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/ I have been using this for over 3 years. Faster speeds than a VPN.  I set it up for UK TV (Pick your preferred country- UK, US, Australia etc.) and can access BBC Iplayer,ITV Hub, All4 and My5 perfectly. Installation videos available to help people ( ???? ) with the installation (Change DNS Settings to their servers) I use the Hong Kong servers and am very happy with the connectivity. There is a 14 free-trial available. The one draw back is the need to re-activate the connection (easy, 15 seconds) if your IP address changes. I'm on AIS Fiber and need to do this every couple of days or so. A small inconvenience. My AIS speeds just now through their HK servers are 536/337 (500/200 package).

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I found some posts on  reddit indicating that the consensus is this could be curtains for Modbro but also frustration that no announcements from Modbro or news about the presumed probable closure has been released. Of course there is always the hope for it to reappear.

Don't know if you saw this which someone posted on reddit.

//lumendatabase.org/notices/22549321#

22 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Thanks, for me they don't stay streaming a long time. Tried in windows, Linux and on a miboxS Android TV, they stop streaming after a few mins. I have to back out of the site and then start it again.

Find it best now to just watch the free news channels on you tube, there is enough there to get world news coverage.

I'm using the app on an Android TV box. Working very well as recently as last night.

Yes youtube is useful.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...