Pattaya Municipal Hospital on Soi Buakhao

NewGuy

3 minutes ago, NewGuy said:

Does anyone know if this hospital has an optical department?  I want a prescription only and will buy, as usual, off the web.

A second question,  does it have a dental department with English skills?

Thanks

why not go and look....and ask.....or try googling it ????!!!!!

• Sad 1

There are many good dentists in Pattaya. I always have the feeling if they are really good then they don't work in a hospital but have their own business. If you need an address send me a PM. 

In respect of prescription glasses - if you don't have special problems most better shops will be able to help you. 

38 minutes ago, NewGuy said:

Does anyone know if this hospital has an optical department?  I want a prescription only and will buy, as usual, off the web.

A second question,  does it have a dental department with English skills?

Thanks

No such place..LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldie said:

There are many good dentists in Pattaya. I always have the feeling if they are really good then they don't work in a hospital but have their own business. If you need an address send me a PM. 

In respect of prescription glasses - if you don't have special problems most better shops will be able to help you. 

I always have the feeling if they are really good then they don't work in a hospital but have their own business. 

An Oldie, but so waayyyy off the mark? What do you think about all of those with their own business who are now out of business? 

Seriously though, you are completely wrong. Some of the best dentists work in hospitals. They might have side jobs, but teaching dentists still work in hospitals. Would you suggest they aren't really good?

My dentist works in a hospital. Implantologist, Maxillofacial surgeon...I suggest you reset your 'feelings' and do a bit of research for your next procedure.