10 Rai Palmoil

froesche

Hi there Community 

We just buy 10 Rai of Palmoil in Chumphon Thailand and there are around 400 Trees on the Land . Actually i just was interested to buy Land only ,but we found some one who had Money problem and we got it for a good Price . 

The Trees are old but still can cut and therefore i would like to get Money out of it till we start our project in 3-4 years .

So my question is : how much Kilogramm can i get plus minus out of 400 trees ? The maintenance is very easy but to get to the fruits is hard work . I know a Company will come and collect it for the owner and they will pay afterwords i guess .

Anyone who could give me some information and experience :

Thanks a lot in advance 

I live in Nakhon Si Thammarat and have just under 10 rai of palm trees. Some trees are quite young and are only starting to bare fruit, while others are 'middle aged' and producing alot. Our monthly harvest can range from about 1 tonne every 21 days (Feb/March) to 3+ tonnes in August/ September. We cut and take our iwn paln fruit to the weigh station and so get the full price. If you talk to the weigh station they may offer a service to do everything for you. Here they charge you by the tonne that they cut and move.