The Dosh League Final Standings And The Painful Bit....

chonabot

Well it looks like myself and Belfastboy are joint winners - Congrats BB !

This means that 13 of you are required to pay some dosh, as agreed at the beginning of the season.

I have split the league evenly, as below, except I will let BB have 7 payouts as opposed to 6 for me.

I will email my 6 chaps with paypal details. If you can't use paypal we will have to think of another method.

It's £20 each.

Chons payees

Thaipauly

MrBojangles

Oneeyedjohn

Mossfinn

BackpackThailand

Kurgen

BB's biatches

Britmaveric

Eddie11

Redrus

Harryhacker

Agsnowdon

Dereklev

Explorer

I trust all of you to keep your word. BB will inform me if there are any problems but I don't foresee any. :o

Thank you all in advance!

:D

Again, Congrats BB & Chon,

Don't even think about paypal with me Chon, I'd probably end up sending it to an unknown outfit in South America, :o I will meet up with you somewhere and pass it with thanks over a pint if you wish.

Good Luck

Moss

Don't even think about paypal with me Chon, I'd probably end up sending it to an unknown outfit in South America, :D I will meet up with you somewhere and pass it with thanks over a pint if you wish.

Yeah same with me Chon. If you want to send me your details i'll pop a cheque in the post or something. Just let me know.

And congrats to you both. I look forward to taking your money off you, next season :o

BB - pm me paypal details so I can send accordingly - well I'm hoping you have a paypal account. :o

Likewise, please PM me for PAYPAL or a Thai Bank account would be cool so I can ATM you.......and well done!

Ditto that BB and well done

bump,

Come on BB, details please.

BB has made me his proxy - feel free to send the dosh to me. :o

Seriously mate I like to pay my debts - please send your paypal info or address so I can pay up. :D

I'll drop him an email :D