Watch repairs on Phuket

pookett

Does anyone know a decent watch repair shop or "little-geeza", that is still functioning, who can do a reasonably priced repair on a quartz watch?

It's not an expensive watch, I could replace it, like for like, for £200 second hand but it does have sentimental value and is a favourite in the watch drawer.

It's a Tissot that needs replacement hour and minute hands and a new battery retainer.

A Bangkok place would be ok if they speak good English and can operate via post and phone.

At a push I could even do the repair myself if given the parts.

Edited by pookett

7 minutes ago, pookett said:

Does anyone know a decent watch repair shop or "little-geeza", that is still functioning, who can do a reasonably priced repair on a quartz watch?

It's not an expensive watch, I could replace it, like for like, for £200 second hand but it does have sentimental value and is a favourite in the watch drawer.

It's a Tissot that needs replacement hour and minute hands and a new battery retainer.

A Bangkok place would be ok if they speak good English and can operate via post and phone.

At a push I could even do the repair myself if given the parts.

This guy repairs watches and high class ones as well (Rolex). He even repaired a 40 yr old watch of mine: Ratsada Optical, 104/1 Ratsada Rd, Muang, Phuket. tel: 076218292 or 089 7488 060