Freelance (part Time) Writers Wanted Around Phuket

Phuket Day and Night Magazine:

We are a tour/travel magazine serving Phuket and the surrounding Andaman region. Our monthly magazine provides extensive and up-to-date information, listings, reviews, and endorsements for thousands of hotels, spas, restaurants, clubs, venues, excursions, properties, and other tourism related services in the region.

We are currently seeking freelance writers for the following sections:

*Entertainment/Nightlife

*Hotels/Accommodations

*Dining/Restaurants

*Excursions (diving, snorkeling, day-trips, etc.)

*Properties

*Health (spas, dental, cosmetic, medical tourism, etc.)

*Shopping

The ideal person(s) should reside in Phuket, have transportation (i.e. motorbike), decent English communication skills (speaking and writing), and is resourceful and imaginative.

We are looking for outgoing individuals who are able to contact and/or meet with various patrons (i.e. listings) regarding each particular section as to keep our content informative, original and fresh. (as a journalist, lots of freebies and complimentaries to be had!)

This is not full-time work, but an opportunity to meet new people, see and learn new things, gain memorable and valuable experience, and make a little extra cash. If you are interested in joining the exciting world of media, please email us with your information, stating which section(s) you are interested in. If you fit the criteria, than we will contact you for an interview at our Phuket office.

PM me or call our office at 076 203 306 to set up interview or request further details

Edited by greenwanderer108