A Big Thank You Thai Visa And All The People Behind It.

PRGUY

Nice one thaivisa , even though I've only been on a couple of months its helped me out a lot and from members who offer help and don't ( some :o ) get paid.

I've known about the website for years and I'm now glad I'm a member and can see myself being a member for a very long time , which is not my style at all !!!!!!.

Mate does that avatar of yours say "romantic toilet" or are my eyes playings tricks on me ?? If so what was it like? Is it free ? Should i book ahead ? Is there dual pricing ? etc..

post-31110-1179168704.jpg

Edited by Austhaied

He did not have it before me, I created it by cropping an image from a movie.

Now, Now Girls.......I tossed for it and Phil won. OK?

And anyway isn't this a little bit off topic?

Be nice you two and say something nice about Thaivisa.........GO ON!!!

Nice one thaivisa , even though I've only been on a couple of months its helped me out a lot and from members who offer help and don't ( some :D ) get paid.

I've known about the website for years and I'm now glad I'm a member and can see myself being a member for a very long time , which is not my style at all !!!!!!.

Mate does that avatar of yours say "romantic toilet" or are my eyes playings tricks on me ?? If so what was it like? Is it free ? Should i book ahead ? Is there dual pricing ? etc..

the Thai sentence says exactly that,

amazing thailand :o

Don't clap.

Throw money.

:o

:D

I send PayPal but they sent it back saying no such email available. Oh well! $50 and 10 minutes wasted.

Seriously though!! thanks ThaiVisa for offering a much needed community that allows us to stay better informed, scream for help and ask advice in addition to providing us daily entertainment

How about the members who help others for no reason other than kindness, itself? I have been helped by many members: BambinA, elfe, Nienke, bina, sbk, MiG16 Jet Gorgon, Guesthouse, ColPyat, Boo to mention just a few. I've also been befriended by many more: Little Black Duck, kayo, terry57, Crow Boy, Austhaied, english farang lady, leisurely, nonthaburial.....

OY ...... I know that I am the quiet one of the group, but I never get a mention ....... miffed :o

Carry on everybody :D

How about the members who help others for no reason other than kindness, itself? I have been helped by many members: BambinA, elfe, Nienke, bina, sbk, MiG16 Jet Gorgon, Guesthouse, ColPyat, Boo to mention just a few. I've also been befriended by many more: Little Black Duck, kayo, terry57, Crow Boy, Austhaied, english farang lady, leisurely, nonthaburial.....

OY ...... I know that I am the quiet one of the group, but I never get a mention ....... miffed :o

Carry on everybody :D

Oh, Thaddy, I'm sorry, it was late (for me) & I knew I'd miss someone. You know I love you really, and suegha and Kan Win (and anyone else I've missed :D:bah: )

:D:D