Wanted to buy but

rascalman

I am disabled but went out TV to seacon mall close to where we live. I looked in all the stores "Samsung" for the Samsung Tab S 5e in that mall. 

No one had this and its not even a new model, but every shop were out. At times like this I miss the US. NOW this excursion nearly killed me and I am not kidding I can barely walk but I did. The Bluetooth on my older tablet went out was told 7,000.baht to repair. So not worth it at all to do that. Lazada does have it but wife does not trust them. Powerbuy does not have it too. Anybody who might help this old veteran thank you.

33 minutes ago, rascalman said:

Lazada does have it but wife does not trust them.

Your wife's opinion of Lazada should be disregarded if it has what you want and you can't find it anywhere else. 

Samsung Thailand has no further stock of the model you want so if you can't find a retailer with stock you'll not get one anywhere.  Except Lazada.

If it's not what you want, you can return it, if it's not as described you can return it, you can pay COD so no problem it if doesn't get delivered, if you pay up front and it does not arrive you will get a refund.   What is the downside?

Edited by Matreusse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rascalman said:

I might order anyway, but I inspect it first. Will they allow that. What would stop me? 

If It does not work will not or course pay, I will sound logical? 

Thanks

No, you will not be able to do that.   The driver is there to take payment and then give you your order, not the other way around.     

Why should it not work?   In the extremely unlikely event of a new, guaranteed Samsung product not working Lazada will replace it or give you a refund.   

29 minutes ago, rascalman said:

I might order anyway, but I inspect it first. Will they allow that. What would stop me? 

Thanks

So can not inspect 

bought many, never  had a problem, if you're worried use 'Fulfilled by Lazada' as the source.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:12 PM, rascalman said:

Thanks

So can not inspect 

No, you can't inspect it before paying, could as well be a brick in the parcel, which you wouldn't know until after you paid.

For some unknown reason COD is often presented as adding an added layer of security by clueless people, but in reality you can as well just pay by bank transfer, equally safe.

If you would pay with a foreign credit card where you can easily do a charge back in case there is a problem, this would add some security.

There are many different shops selling on Lazada, including some scammers. So always pay attention to the ratings of the seller, and if you want to be 100% safe follow BritManToo's advice above.

On 2/18/2021 at 9:14 AM, CharlieH said:

Got mine on Lazada no issue, if concerned do it by COD. 

If you dont mi d paying full price and for further peace of mind buy it from Official Samsung store via Lazada.

Always do it COD. Only way to be 100% safe