Swede buys Bugatti Chiron replica made from scrap metal in Thailand

snoop1130

5 hours ago, Andy from Kent said:

I wonder how much the import duty will be in Sweden when he gets the car.         Does Sweden just allow for any car to be imported and registered without safety inspections?

Those replicas can't drive so they are not cars as such but more like a piece of art, they are for show only, so you need a big garden or something like that.

I recall there was another Thai company that made replicas that could actually drive, so you choose which car you like and also engine size fitted. That company made cars for Hollywood, no need to smash a real Lamborghini up in a movie but just a copy at 1/10 of the price.

14 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Those replicas can't drive so they are not cars as such but more like a piece of art, they are for show only, so you need a big garden or something like that.

I recall there was another Thai company that made replicas that could actually drive, so you choose which car you like and also engine size fitted. That company made cars for Hollywood, no need to smash a real Lamborghini up in a movie but just a copy at 1/10 of the price.