90 day reset on extension of stay?

Hi,

I tried searching but the site search is giving an error atm.

My last 90 day report was about 80 days ago.  I went to do it today and see that the site is down (and has been for awhile...sigh).  However, I did my extension of stay in January and got the final stamp (11 more months) Feb 11.  My question is if the 90 day counter resets when I got the extension of stay (and the stamp on Feb 11)...so my next 90 day isn't due until May 9, or do I still need to do it based on the last report timeline in December?

Cheers

Thanks Joe.  It's not due until March 20th.  In time for mail-in, but not for online if the website comes back on the 15th.  I live only 15 minutes from immigration, I guess I'll just head down in person next week.

1 hour ago, a6patch said:

Thanks Joe.  It's not due until March 20th.  In time for mail-in, but not for online if the website comes back on the 15th.  I live only 15 minutes from immigration, I guess I'll just head down in person next week.

That's the obvious solution. 

<deleted>, how can a key government online software service have such an outage.

You can bet your house on it , when it comes back up it will have issues. Expect many 90 online reporting efforts to fail.

People responsible would be held accountable and disciplined maybe even fired in any other industry for such an outage like this.

If this is the Thai's version of 4.0 Digital Transformation, thanks but no thanks.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, a6patch said:

When your 90-day due date is March 20th, and when the on-line option is up and running again on 15th March, the easiest option would of course be to do it on-line.  This can be done from 14 days before till actual due date (in your post you were referring to the previous on-line application window which has been extended almost one year ago and now allows to do it on-line till actual due date >> see screenshot).

In case Immigration was too optimistic about having it back working on 15 March, you can keep on trying till 20 March.  If it still does not work by then, go to your local Imm office in person, as an in-person 90-day report can be done from 14 days beforehand till 6 days after due date.

90-day on-line reporting window.png