Korat immigration center for visa extensions and retirement visas?

1 hour ago, DineshR said:

Actually, whenever I go out to get my extension done at Korat, it never takes me more than an hour with most times around 30 mins or less. 90 day reporting to takes no more than 10 mins. 

So you must have been there on a very busy day for your 90 days report. In two years now in Korat it took me never longer than 2 minutes. And by the way, the staff is very polite and helpful, not like the ones on the island with a P in the South, where I was living the 20 years before the move.

• Like 1

Thanks for your help.

I'm hoping to come to Thailand & stay forever with a retirement visa.

I'm male 75 yrs old with a great girlfriend of 9 years relationship.

Forever might mean 4 or 5 years at my age but I'll take that rather than remain in the u.k, that country has totally had it.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 5:47 PM, ray richards said:

Also is their visa agencies in Korat.

A friend of mine used an "Agent" in korat for a marriage visa, big mistake, was told no photos req. Wrong. No witness req. wrong, She the agent did not turn up at immigration but sent someone else, who kept going inside, coming back to him outside saying you need this and that total waste of his money. The agent name had the word BEE in it.

@dick turpinYes, normally would use the online 90 reporting app but that app was down (and still down as of today 3/20) the last time I had to do 90 reporting which is why I went to the office to get it done. And takes me 20 mins to get to that office. And as another poster mentioned, the staff are indeed very polite and helpful.