Blocked

tgeezer

If there is someone who can unblock “tgeezer”’s account on iPad I would appreciate it.  
I am not trying to deceive anyone, My name is R E GRAVES. I was forced to open a new account because after resuming service thaivisa would not allow me to log in again on my iPad. 
Moderators please do not delete because although it may be beyond thaivisa’s ability to rectify my problem the evidence is that there are contributors on the forums who may be able to help.  

Thank you chaps. As I expected it is my deficiency coupled with the fact that thaivisa is a little out of date. 
crossy. The phone works within the limitations of its size.  There is a red banner withe the message “ You have been warned by CharlieH Duplicate account are not permitted. This account is now CLOSED 

Followed by a less offensive message to contact [email protected] via email and a requst to not open another account. 
ubonjoe. 
I think that you are correct my password is saved and I need to use touch but that didn’t work. 
thanks for that I shall try to delve into the mysteries of Apple, settings will be my first destination. 

13 hours ago, tgeezer said:

There is a red banner withe the message “ You have been warned by CharlieH Duplicate account are not permitted. This account is now CLOSED

Ah, that message is directed at your second account.

"All" you need to do is log in as tgeezer. Clearing the cache/cookies should make your phone forget to try and log in as the other account.

Auto-generated messages do often come across as rude or unthinking, the software chaps who make up the templates have zero tact and nobody ever changes them.

Some time back I under-paid my private pension by a whole $15 (monthly payment is 2k $) due to a banking hiccup. First thing I knew about this (the correct amount had left my account) was a VERY nasty letter of the kind you expect to get after missing 3 car payments threatening all sorts of retribution if I didn't pay up (no email, nothing). I sorted the deficit, found out what had happened with the bank and made sure it wouldn't happen again (they changed correspondent banks) then laid in to the pension company. I did get an apology from a "director" and an assurance that they would "look into" their auto generated correspondence. I also have an aquaintance who recently OVER paid the same company got an almost identical letter...