What are some quieter areas in Pattaya, that are not isolated?

ericdk

21 minutes ago, tgw said:

OP's request seems quite self-contradictory - but why don't you look for some condos located in a side soi, maybe with a garden area?

Do you have any suggestions for such quiet side sois with garden area?

Pratumnak 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are worth looking at. I would avoid cosy beach and Kasetsin, isolated, you'd need transport and lot's of dogs there.

I like Pratumnak to live, I still go back to Pattaya daily but many people do go locally, soi 5 probably the busiest

• Like 1

Sois near Pattaya Klang seem quiet enough, same for the other side of 3rd Road like Soi Bongkot. Within reasonable walking distance of bars, supermarkets and the like. Try Soi Bongkot 8.

Edited by rott
  • Like 2

On 3/14/2021 at 6:00 AM, rcuthbert said:

Naklua?

I love Naklua, near Sanctuary of Truth it has nice breezes that keep the air clean, not much traffic and just 5km (one baht bus) down the road is all the crazy you want in Pattaya. Lots of sea side condos on Wongamat Beach if you want a condo.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 3:24 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Pratumnak 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are worth looking at. I would avoid cosy beach and Kasetsin, isolated, you'd need transport and lot's of dogs there.

I like Pratumnak to live, I still go back to Pattaya daily but many people do go locally, soi 5 probably the busiest

Agreed.

not sure what OP mean by 'local life' though - services needed for living or local Thai communities?

I have lived in Pratamnak Soi 5 for 7yrs and still have not found reason to move away though had look at options regularly but always decided to stay, reason being the quietness yet very easy accessibility to city (in few minutes), as well as all daily needs actually being in Soi 5 which is surprisingly busy regardless of covid.  Best beach of pattya for walks.  And the fact there is actually not much local communities i.e not messy, and not noisy. But to each of their own... different people like different living environments.

Own transportation is really needed though, preferably motorbike but car is okay as long as you don't need to move when tour buses loaded with packaged Chinese are on the move (currently no problem obviously) around 6-7PM.

Edited by mran66
  • Like 1