Herbal Remedies

samtam

Hi Samtam,

pending on what your loking for Chinatown in Bkk is where I go to for Yin Chao & herbs for boosting my livers enzymes. You can find epsome salts Thai name da klua.

The tough part is knowing what the name of the herbs are as we know them by our native toung & they Know it as Thai or Chinese.

however certain things you can ask for by body part liver stomach kidney etc....

I come up from pattayaonce or twice a year.

I think chinatown is yowarwhat I misspelled it but it sounds same same. China town is easy to find as everyone knows where it is. I hope this is helpful! Just shop around the 2 block area as most carry the same herbs & concoctions, but some have different products.

Good luck

Beardog

• 2 months later...
Hi Samtam,

pending on what your loking for Chinatown in Bkk is where I go to for Yin Chao & herbs for boosting my livers enzymes. You can find epsome salts Thai name da klua.

The tough part is knowing what the name of the herbs are as we know them by our native toung & they Know it as Thai or Chinese.

however certain things you can ask for by body part liver stomach kidney etc....

I come up from pattayaonce or twice a year.

I think chinatown is yowarwhat I misspelled it but it sounds same same. China town is easy to find as everyone knows where it is. I hope this is helpful! Just shop around the 2 block area as most carry the same herbs & concoctions, but some have different products.

Good luck

Beardog

Trouble is you might catch some new respiratory ailment just walking around in the foul atmospheric soup that is Yaowarat.

Would they have something like White Willow, which is a precursor to aspirin, or is this not an Asian herb or tree?

I used to take herbal medicine in Thailand when I was first diagnosed as Diabetic. A Thai Doctor friend told me that some herbal medicines had modern diabetic medicine mixed in with them to have effect. he advised taking these herbal medicines as you never knew what drugs or dosages you were taken. Don't know if it's true but something to think about.