Tokyo Layover 13 Hours (Haneda) Can Stay in Airport Hotel en route to Thailand

Bob4u

Can you describe your "connection"?

USA-HND-BKK?

Carriers:  JL or UA/NH?

Connection details: same day, over night? I know you cannot have an overnight conenction at NRT, not sure about HND?

For sure you will not be able to enter Japan.

Assuming the facilities are open, then you can avail yourself of any internaitonal airside services.

Read/ask here, but provide details: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/japan/2016930-japan-transit-connection-layover-master-thread-coronavirus-edition-6.html

Edited by mtls2005

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Can you describe your "connection"?

USA-HND-BKK?

Carriers:  JL or UA/NH?

Connection details: same day, over night? I know you cannot have an overnight conenction at NRT, not sure about HND?

For sure you will not be able to enter Japan.

Assuming the facilities are open, then you can avail yourself of any internaitonal airside services.

Read/ask here, but provide details: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/japan/2016930-japan-transit-connection-layover-master-thread-coronavirus-edition-6.html

ANA - JFK to BKK 

13 hours layover Haneda 

Just now, Bob4u said:

13 hours layover Haneda 

Daytime or overnight?

Class of service? Status? (for lounge access).

I'd contact NH, their call center in the U.S. is quite responsive.

They (NH) issued the ticket, right? Or is this a *A award issued by another airline's award program.

If NH issued the ticket then I assume the connection is valid. You will be restricted to the international airside section.

Don't see any sleep facilities; there are some lounges open, not sure if any stay open overnight.

52 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Daytime or overnight?

Class of service? Status? (for lounge access).

I'd contact NH, their call center in the U.S. is quite responsive.

They (NH) issued the ticket, right? Or is this a *A award issued by another airline's award program.

If NH issued the ticket then I assume the connection is valid. You will be restricted to the international airside section.

Don't see any sleep facilities; there are some lounges open, not sure if any stay open overnight.

LOL!

it's the Airport Hotel connected to Haneda 

Edited by Bob4u

Not sure it's open - I did not think it was/is so did not mention it - let us know how it works out for you.

At Airport Royal Park Hotel The Haneda – (Currently Closed due to Covid-19) Directly connected to the International Terminal in the Departure Lobby, 3F (Hotel) or Gates 112-114, 3F (Transit Hotel).  The hotel has a transit floor that is accessible only within the secure area of the terminal.

47 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Not sure it's open - I did not think it was/is so did not mention it - let us know how it works out for you.

At Airport Royal Park Hotel The Haneda – (Currently Closed due to Covid-19) Directly connected to the International Terminal in the Departure Lobby, 3F (Hotel) or Gates 112-114, 3F (Transit Hotel).  The hotel has a transit floor that is accessible only within the secure area of the terminal.

Interesting because the dates are bookable online, but there is nowhere asking if you're simply a transit passenger.