Soi 15, 2nd rd Condo recommendations

mockingbird

I'm looking to move to a condo in the soi 15 2nd rd area.

My choices are Grand avenue, Centara residence, Avenue residence and the Urban. (City garden looks too old and dated).

Lots of condos available right now at similiar prices.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

My suggestion If you want to live in the unit i suggest you chose Avenue residence or the Urban whilst they are older they have a large population of long term residents and good facilities whereas Centara is a condo hotel so you will be paying maintenance for many short term hotel residence that use the facilities and Grand Avenue is huge and will also see lot of tour groups once tourism returns and have a long term high cost to maintain also behind Grand Avenue is open ground that is still to be developed so many units on the back will eventually lose an open view.

If you are buying as investment then Grand avenue and centara are both good with  wide facilities facilities. The urban and Avenue residence will offer a cheaper rental option and probably a higher yield.

• Like 1

I would pick G. Avenue of the choices but seems like everyone in Pattaya now lives in Grand Avenue.  Joking, but it has become very popular.

I get it the location is very good for all those places mentioned especially if getting around on a motorbike or other means of transportation is an issue for you..  But, my feeling walking around them is very claustrophobic.  No view but of other buildings.  I guess at Avenue you can see the pool, but still closed in feeling with other units.  Even a larger one bedroom high floor at The Base is a better choice I think.

I know you are asking about these places, but for the same price you can get a nice ocean view open concept.  Quite possibly on the beach in Jomtien or Nakluea.

• Like 1