Greatest Achievement?

chanchao

Look at this.. http://www.bangkokpost.com/Motoring/18May2007_motor04.php

Interview with some girlie with more money than sense who is managing a sports car outlet.. (Family who owns Yontrakit) I'll quote some of it:

------

Genuine first-class airplane seats with the works, a mounted propeller with wire wheel as corporate logo and two immaculate looking cars with pricetags that'll set you back by as much as B55m can be found on Surasak Rd between Silom and Sathon.

After fidgeting with the reclining button of the airplane seat, Motoring is greeted by Vitchuda Leenutaphong, managing director of SL International Automobiles which is the official distributor of Spyker vehicles.

Vitchuda is the first female in her family heading an automobile distributorship. And she happens to be a scion of one of Thailand's leading business families known for pioneering European premium imports in the Thai automobile market.

[....]

10 questions for VITCHUDA

- You are in charge of Thailand's automotive policy for one day. What do you do?

I'd have to ask my father first and see what he thinks should be done.

- Greatest achievement?

Easy...being born the daughter of my parents.

- Greatest extravagance?

None...(hesitates with a grin)...shopping.

- Greatest love?

My family.

- Favourite car all-time?

I love 4x4s. They are so spacious...lots of room for shoes and stuff.

- Favourite destination?

The beach.

- Favourite pastime?

Hanging out with my friends.

- Favourite movie all-time?

Parent Trap (1998).

- Favourite pet?

Brownie (a very intelligent Pomeranian according to the owner).

Edited by chanchao

Thanks for that Chan... I thought this quote was a blast.

"My parents never forced me which is why I chose social work as my major. But after graduation, my father asked me what I wanted to do. He offered to build me a school so I could teach, but I didn't want that type of responsibility. So I told him I'd like to do something where my father could act as an advisor.

Like we couldn't have the little princess getting a job in someone else's school could we.

And I wonder if the old man had plans to provide children for the school, a raft of Mia Noiys working on a rush production run.

Thanks Chan from me too.

We all need to read this stuff sometimes as a reality check, less we forget about all those billionaires out there that really run this country.

You get similar stuff sometimes in 'GURU' and socialite type articles in 'Outlook' and 'Perspective'. I remember reading one about how to make it into the upper echelons of hiso circles and get invitations to all the important high society functions. Tips like going to the top jewelers and buy millions of Bahts worth of jewelry etc etc....

I guess the Post has to keep it's rich customers - and no doubt high spending advertisers happy. :o

Thanks Chan from me too.

We all need to read this stuff sometimes as a reality check, less we forget about all those billionaires out there that really run this country.

You get similar stuff sometimes in 'GURU' and socialite type articles in 'Outlook' and 'Perspective'. I remember reading one about how to make it into the upper echelons of hiso circles and get invitations to all the important high society functions. Tips like going to the top jewelers and buy millions of Bahts worth of jewelry etc etc....

I guess the Post has to keep it's rich customers - and no doubt high spending advertisers happy. :D

if my parents were rich i too could do silly interveiws like this :o

I'm wondering about her shame? What do Thai people think about this girl? I would be very abashed to give interview like this, as everybody in my country. How can she feel pride on things like this? I don't get it.

I'd like to mea,... meet her. I have several bridges for sale. Also some special discount magic beans on sale too. :o

To be honest, there are daft rich kids like her in every country in the world. Thailand doesn't have the copyright.

The interviewer brought the best out of her with a typically grovelling sycophantic "golly gosh" travesty of journalism. :D

The quote about the school was a pisser though. :D If she was interested in taking care of animals would Daddy buy her a zoo, I wonder?

Edited by kmart

Thanks Chan from me too.

I guess the Post has to keep it's rich customers - and no doubt high spending advertisers happy. :o

Guru, Outlook etc don't really cover the genuine rich and affluent running the country; more like the nouveau riche who think they are all that, while actually squandering their parents money.

Don't know what is going on with the Post; The Magazine is quite good, but Guru is just pretentious drivel aimed at (presumably) white people living here who think they are somehow hip and cool like the lost boy; don't know any Thai people that actually read it. Actually, even the pretentious farang I know think it is even too pretentious for them.....

I did read it, and was kind of disappointed in the answers compared to the people they normally interview (proper business people). Rest assured, she is merely the pretty face and doesn't actually do any work; that bit is someone else. I am quite familiar with the brand, a sport car with attitude rather than performance??? paleeeeease. The whole super car thing is looking a whole lot lamer since their rally where they crashed a car, then held a party in Pattaya that looked like something straight out of the FLB.

Suffice to say there are some dipsh&ts here with rich parents. Would say more, but might sound a bit Pantongtae :-)

OH MY G.....

Look what I found when googling for her name:

http://www.leenutaphong.net/

which links to.... http://www.geocities.com/vclrobin/

Well, there's at least something for an achievement: She can ALMOST create a website. :o

"Just an example na ka dad. i tried to up load pur own pic but it doesn't work! i need ur help with it!. i think i make this web looks too girlie!"

What are you kidding? Bet every car dealership manager loves pink flowers and winged teddy bears.

Edited by chanchao

post-6796-1179480962_thumb.jpg

And, as a side note follow-up question: Would you? :o

I can see why her Father wanted to buy her a school, she looks like an English school Headmistress from the 19th century in that outfit. Reminds me of watching Black Beauty as a kid. Maybe he could buy her some Victorian school children to attend her school when they're not cleaning chimneys.

And no I wouldn't do her.

ohh boy...

Some of my friends hang out with her. I don't.

And.. no.. I am not gonna talk about her (why get myself in trouble?).

Well, at least today I really have something to laugh about. :D:o

ohh boy...

Some of my friends hang out with her. I don't.

And.. no.. I am not gonna talk about her (why get myself in trouble?).

Well, at least today I really have something to laugh about. :D:o

Girls like this are plentysome in Bangkok. One poster said something like "every country has stupid spoilt rich kids like this". No they don't. Not like they have here in Thailand and not as many. These are the ones that tried to copy foreign high society but have failed miserably and end up looking like a laughing stock to all but others in their field who pride themselves on materialism, looks and reputation.

Have you ever properly met some of these girls who are ever-so-pretty, glow-in-the-dark white, fluffily-dressed, eye-poppingly thin and carry their little dog underarm? Educated maybe, pretty yes....but it would be like having a relationship with the pet itself. As a general rule they are incredibly shallow "khun noos" and a complete mismatch for even a similarly aged/classed farang.

Well at least she hasn't been sentenced to jail for drunk driving, photographed with Coke on her nose, joint in her hand or videoed doing a bj. Because if she was Paris Hilton she would now have thousands of people signing her online petition to save her from jailtime because "she enriches their otherwise mundane life's "

I'd rather not claim parentage of either but if it came to a choice....... :o

article here

I can see why her Father wanted to buy her a school, she looks like an English school Headmistress from the 19th century in that outfit. Reminds me of watching Black Beauty as a kid. Maybe he could buy her some Victorian school children to attend her school when they're not cleaning chimneys.

And no I wouldn't do her.

:D

Cheers keebone. Just spat out my coffee onto the monitor laughing at that.

So she's had an insulated life, so what? If she behaved like Paris Hilton, driving around drunk and with complete disregard for the rest of society, would that make her likeable? :D

Wearing that outfit? I couldn't get it up for laughing. :D

Just a little advice...........................It is customary to undress them first.........did you not know that?