You are special, you will not get infected… so what should we do with you?

snoop1130

IMG_2892.jpg

For some reason, many people have this mentality, that they will not get infected with the virus that has been rampaging around the world since early 2020. Elites attend exclusive dinner parties, party-goers go clubbing night after night and many social events have seen attendees standing shoulder-to-shoulder…. all without face masks.

Either people forget that the COVID-19 virus infects indiscriminately, or they are ignorant to the fact that this new kind of virus has killed almost 3 million people and infected hundreds of millions.

A journalist in France attended two exclusive invitation-only events. The whole country got very angry when a video clip of a staff member at one of the events implied that, once the guest steps through the door, “there’s no more COVID.”

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/you-are-special-you-will-not-get-infected-so-what-should-we-do-with-you/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2021-04-07

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Either people forget that the COVID-19 virus infects indiscriminately, or they are ignorant to the fact that this new kind of virus has killed almost 3 million people and infected hundreds of millions

worry not, survival-of-the-fittest is real

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, YetAnother said:

worry not, survival-of-the-fittest is real

Great news, at least for the "fittest".  So simple too. 

Now, where can I find the fit-ometer to know whether I should worry or not? Outside 7-11 maybe? Lazada sells them maybe? If they are made in China can I trust them? 

If there is no such thing should I just refuse the vaccine, go/do anything I want and hope for the best? 

What is your informed  recommendation? 

50 minutes ago, Freeduhdum said:

I would provide a compelling, thoughtful, first hand experiential account, backed with scientifically peer reviewed sourced... answer, but I believe you know why I won't take the time. 

Please go ahead, we might all learn something.