Looking To Rent A Condo or Apartment in Bangkok

Im a 65 year old Ameican expat presently living in Asok. Im retired and have been living in Bangkok almost two years. My contract expires June 1.  Im looking to move and rent another condo or apartment. I normally take a one year lease. But because of this covid situation I would want to start off with six months, then see what happens. 

Im thinking of Ekamai or Phrom Phong. Minimum size 60 sqm, maximum monthly rental 30,000 baht.  One or two bedrooms. Preferably within 10 minute walk to BTS station. Im open to other areas also near the two mentioned areas.

If someone can recommend a good property agent that could assist me. That would be helpful also. 

Yesterday I was comparing rentals in Penang and Bangkok. That's another story.

First Bangkok estate agent had a special offer listing. Two bedroom condo in Chit Lom for 20,000 baht month. Beautiful furnishing. Bit cheap I thought. Scrolling to the end of the listing found "This is a test listing. Please to not enquire about this listing".

Second agent had the same condo listed but this time it is in Phrom Phong same photos, same price.

Third agent had the listing in On Nut but at 40,000 baht which sounds more believable.

When I moved to Bangkok I never used an agent, but I had plenty of time to spare.