Bangkok Motor Show

I will be in the market for a top end pick up in November. A couple of questions.

When is the Bangkok motor show?

Is it worth waiting for that?

Do you get good incentives to buy then?

Is Toyota likely to bring out an Exclusive model? I love the white Vigo and Fortuner and would love a new one or a 1 year old.

I will be in the market for a top end pick up in November. A couple of questions.

When is the Bangkok motor show?

Is it worth waiting for that?

Do you get good incentives to buy then?

Is Toyota likely to bring out an Exclusive model? I love the white Vigo and Fortuner and would love a new one or a 1 year old.

I was driving north on Highway 2 towards Khon Khen about two weeks ago and passed three vehicle carriers loaded with Toyotas.  On each of the carriers, I s

w at least one

white Vigo Exclusive.  I guess that they aren't so exclusive afterall.  Back in January when I bought my Vigo Exclusive, I was told that the full quota of the Exclusive models had already been manufacured and that the present stock at the various Toyota dealerships were the last delivery of this model.  At the time of my purchase, Toyota was not accepting any new orders for the Vigo Exclusive.  I guess they changed their mind.  Bottom line, Toyota Vigo Exclusive models are again available for purchase.

Pattaya David

• 2 weeks later...

The Smart is available in Black or White - don't know if the Exclusive is back, but have seen a couple recently with red plates... (could just mean they're having to wait a long time for their 9999 number plate...)

Edited by bkk_mike