DCD says COVID-19 infection rise will ease in a month if prevention is strictly enforced

webfact

8 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Get these vaccines sorted instead of closing everything

Herd immunity will kick in before the vaccines start making much difference. Then of course the credit will go to the vaccines. It's been shown to happen numerous times in the past and I doubt this time will be any different.

• Haha 1

CDC, DDC, MBC, ABC, ZQR,  how many departments are there?  I bet these guys haven't missed a meal, paycheck and certainly most likely all getting their testing, hospitals, and vaccine for free!  Can anyone just get up on the podium and make an predictions? if so, tomorrow if everyone go to the Temple and pray real hard the Virus will be gone and we will be back to normal. ????

5 hours ago, KhunMorris said:

Quick note: Vaccinating the population ISN'T an option. The supplies or delivery infrastructure simply isn't there.

Sincerely 

MORRIS 

You sure about that?

"In most respects, Thailand has great advantages, including robust logistics. DKSH Thailand, a company offering "market expansion services," has been selected to transport vaccines in a "brilliant box" that keeps contents at the correct temperature even during shipment to hospitals and clinics in remote areas.

Thailand's overall health care system ranked sixth in a 2019 survey by U.S. magazine CEOWORLD, beating European countries such as France."

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/COVID-vaccines/Thailand-finally-kicks-off-COVID-vaccinations-5-things-to-know

11 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

In my condo it’s always the foreigners who aren’t wearing a mask. In the streets around my area it’s the same. Just follow the rules <deleted>.

More racist comments.... thats helpful. 

Would that be young Korean men who work out (in the 25 to 28 y.o. range) or are you just stabbing out at Jewish Caucasians who are from the middle east?

18 minutes ago, Bradmeister said:

Would that be young Korean men who work out (in the 25 to 28 y.o. range) or are you just stabbing out at Jewish Caucasians who are from the middle east?

Are Koreans and Jewish Caucasians the same race? Maybe you could plausibly attribute fairynuff's comments to some variety of xenophobia but racism?

5 hours ago, Sig said:

Herd immunity will kick in before the vaccines start making much difference. Then of course the credit will go to the vaccines. It's been shown to happen numerous times in the past and I doubt this time will be any different.

What a load of BS

8 hours ago, CM Dad said:

Where do you live?  Where I live here in Chiang Mai the no-mask wearers and those wearing a mask, but down around their chins, are 100% Thai.  All of the Farangs I see are wearing masks and wearing them properly.

In Bangkok 

2 hours ago, Bradmeister said:

What on earth are you talking about?

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Are Koreans and Jewish Caucasians the same race? Maybe you could plausibly attribute fairynuff's comments to some variety of xenophobia but racism?

He’s either on something he shouldn’t be, or off something he should be on!

2 hours ago, Bradmeister said:

Are you canned?

On 4/12/2021 at 2:51 AM, worrab said:

"No crowds for any reason" but a Festival at our local temple in the village can still go ahead for 8 days from 10th to 18th April. Oh, and then there will be live music each night!

Be interesting to see how/if the figures escalate in the Bang Saphan District. 

Update. The evening bands have now been cancelled through very poor attendance. Wonder why?? 

On 4/13/2021 at 3:11 AM, worrab said:

Update. The evening bands have now been cancelled through very poor attendance. Wonder why?? 

And another update. The festival has now been cancelled for the remaining days due to lack of people attending. And Covid has reared it's ugly head in Moo 2 Bang Saphan Noi as of yesterday. 

On 4/12/2021 at 9:54 PM, FritsSikkink said:

What a load of BS

There are numerous studies showing this, even in the CDC's papers and vaccine manufacturers studies, not vaccine researchers out with an agenda. But if you prefer BS, then that's fine. Believe what you like. I prefer to believe that a good number of scientific studies with historical data over decades provide fairly good evidence for what sometimes happens. You perhaps may choose to believe that the manufacturers and the CDC are always are transparent and give all the information out in an unbiased manner. Just to let you know... they don't. There have even been some of the leading scientists who were involved in creating some vaccines come out to reveal these sorts of things. It doesn't mean that vaccines are a farce or that they are useless. It does mean that they are not what they are promoted to be.