STV Multiple Hotel Accomodations

Hi everyone, looking through the requirements of the STV, i noticed that the STV hotel accommodation requirement was:

Proof of accommodation after the 14-day quarantine, which could be any of the following:

•        Proof of payment for hotel or accommodation to be used after discharge from quarantine.
  •        Copy of a condominium title deed owned by the visitor or a family member.
  •        Evidence of renting accommodation – condominium or house.
  •        Evidence of payment for the purchase or lease of a condominium-type residence that foreigners can legally buy or lease.

But one thing that puzzles me is....was this restricted to only one "hotel" for 75 days or could it be multiple hotel accommodations as long as they add up to the remaining 75 days? 

Edited by OxKing033

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

Could get boring in the one place for 75 days ????

I know right? Would be torture ????  hahaha

Oh yeah! ALmost forgot...after the 75 days, as long as our first arrival is before July 1st,  do you know by chance if we'd qualify for two extensions like usual or only one since September 30th approaches?

6 minutes ago, OxKing033 said:

after the 75 days, as long as our first arrival is before July 1st,  do you know by chance if we'd qualify for two extensions like usual or only one since September 30th approaches?

Not sure to be honest, you'd think they'd honour the visa but ...

8 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why would it get boring?

For a tourist not an old hand that lives in the one place ... TV your only source of amusement or do you frequent other sites?

Edited by Salerno

2 minutes ago, Salerno said:

For a tourist not an old hand that lives in the one place ... TV your only source of amusement or do you frequent other sites?

No mate only TV, i find some of the others bit useless.

Just now, Salerno said:

Same, thought you might have a hidden gem I hadn't stumbled on.

hidden gem lol

9 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Not sure to be honest, you'd think they'd honour the visa but ...

i know right? anything can happen lol ????‍♂️

1 minute ago, OxKing033 said:

i know right? anything can happen lol ????‍♂️

Can't remember the wording on an infographic I saw recently talking about them only being valid until September. I "think" September is when they are being withdrawn, call me naive, but I believe they will give you what you bought. Bit dodgy if they are still selling them with no intention of honouring the conditions people are buying them under.

11 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Can't remember the wording on an infographic I saw recently talking about them only being valid until September. I "think" September is when they are being withdrawn, call me naive, but I believe they will give you what you bought. Bit dodgy if they are still selling them with no intention of honouring the conditions people are buying them under.

Oh ok! That would make more sense that its only the "withdrawal" date.

3 hours ago, OxKing033 said:

Oh ok! That would make more sense that its only the "withdrawal" date.

Sorry, just tracked down another infographic (pretty sure it's not the one I was thinking of). It does read like you'll only fit in the one extension. Pretty <deleted> IMO.

161022067_3696654710453378_5561552281114

20 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Sorry, just tracked down another infographic (pretty sure it's not the one I was thinking of). It does read like you'll only fit in the one extension. Pretty <deleted> IMO.

161022067_3696654710453378_5561552281114

Oh yea!, i think thats the original infographic i originally saw to where the last bullet point mentioning before September 30th is a bit confusing.

Edited by OxKing033

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why would it get boring?

No way, i have been stuck here inside my gate for 7 years now, do not get bored, to busy on Thai visa.????????????????????????????????????

Yeah, but you, unfortunately, have little other options. 

Take care Colin. Keep your sense of humour. 

• Like 1