Transferring THB from Thailand to international THB account

Hi all,

Did a search but could not find a clear solution to this,

I have a THB account with a foreign bank and want to do a direct THB transfer from my Thailand local bank account to the THB account with my international one, so far all the online transfer options with the local banks I have accounts with require me to select a foreign currency to transfer not allowing me to do a direct THB transfer.

Anyone had any experience with this at all? is it something I need to do at a branch directly (would prefer an online option).

Thanks

I have been doing this for 20 years and it's very easy. It's good you have a Thai bank account but it must be affiliate with your bank in your home country. Now you must set up a account for internet baking in your home country first than they will tell you which bank in Thailand to open a account. The rest is easy. Good luck!

3 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

I have been doing this for 20 years and it's very easy. It's good you have a Thai bank account but it must be affiliate with your bank in your home country. Now you must set up a account for internet baking in your home country first than they will tell you which bank in Thailand to open a account. The rest is easy. Good luck!

No you have not been transferring THB from your account in Thailand to another THB account outside Thailand, you may think you have or there again, you may just be trolling. Or there again maybe you did really mean baking and not banking and instead you've been sending pies back and forth, who knows!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brierley said:

No you have not been transferring THB from your account in Thailand to another THB account outside Thailand, you may think you have or there again, you may just be trolling. Or there again maybe you did really mean baking and not banking and instead you've been sending pies back and forth, who knows!

No I throught he was trying to bring money in his home curacy into Thailand Sorry my bad.