Do I need an appointment to pick up my visa at counter k?

I have the stamp that says I was to pick up on the 8th, but songkran closures etc meant I didnt make it and I usuall pick up a little later anyways and make an appointment to do so.

now however there are no appointments available until the 30th april.

Can I show up and collect my visa or is an appointment mandatory for that as well as submiiting docs.

Phone calls to anwer the question  have proven unsuccessful

6 hours ago, n00dle said:

now however there are no appointments available until the 30th april.

Damn, you just gave me a shock. I need to go to counter K before end of April to extend my stay (first corona extension).

You made me take a look now and book an appointment. First slot I picked was available.

@ubonjoe:

Additionally to TM7, i need this Covid19-Extension-Affidavit. Do they provide this like they provide the TM7 at immigration? No need for me to find a printer in BKK?!

In the e-mail confirmation, they post a link listing TM7 and STM2. Can I get this STM2 at immigration as well? Nothing mentioned there about the affidavit.

Edited by hav

8 hours ago, hav said:

Additionally to TM7, i need this Covid19-Extension-Affidavit. Do they provide this like they provide the TM7 at immigration? No need for me to find a printer in BKK?!

In the e-mail confirmation, they post a link listing TM7 and STM2. Can I get this STM2 at immigration as well? Nothing mentioned there about the affidavit.

You can get both of them an complete them at immigration. It would save time if you could download and complete them.

Affidavit is here. 60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf229.8 kB · 268 downloads

• Like 1

I was at MTT yesterday (Monday 19th) to get a Covid-19 extension, having already had the standard 30-day extension on a visa-exempt entry.

I got the under-consideration stamp and was told to make an appointment online and return on 3rd May.

Edited by Orient Express

11 hours ago, hav said:

Damn, you just gave me a shock. I need to go to counter K before end of April to extend my stay (first corona extension).

You made me take a look now and book an appointment. First slot I picked was available.

@ubonjoe:

Glad you said that, I changed my visa expire date and lo and behold there was a free slot.

Received 14 days under consideration today. Need to return exactly in 2 weeks with an online appointment to get the remaining 46 days of the extension.

Reason by officer: "Wait answer of my boss to approve extension"

Did a "under consideration" ever get rejected? 

Edited by hav