I Am Not A Troll

Wunzen

But thanks anyway, for all the advises, I have been given.

I opened this Tread, to keep the people, who are intersested, how the story goes on, as it might be educative, funny or maybe even sad.

I really are not doin this for fun, I wouldnt put so much time in that, if it wouldnt bother me so much.

So nobody should be angry on me, because most answers have been helpful.

Yes, she knows about that 30bath-system, I told her, that I will and can not send her money, and that when I will come back, I will have just enough money, to cover my lifecosts.

She was more than ok with that, and wants me to come back as soon as possible.

So I am going to make holiday as a big fish at the end of a long con with a big nice lure.

This lure might feed me very well, and I dont have to eat till the hook.

I will just stop eating, as I feel the hook.

Sureley I already bumpt on the hook, but there is much left of the lure under and besides the hook.

And its a very nice lure. So I m just gonna have some more.

Maybe waste of time.

But anyway I am not planning at all to establish a final relationship at this time of my life.

Most of you will look at it as stupid and as a waste of time.

But its hard to me to get the lure out of my head.

But as I know myself, it will be easier, when I ate enough of it.

The hooks already going in and the boy hasn't felt it yet. Ah well, look forward to his next topic anyway. :D

"I ran over the pooyai"

"I've joined the Thai mafia"

"I ran over the pooyai of the Thai mafia"

It'll be a good one for sure :o

Dont get me wrong, I didnt give up her as a person absoluteley.

I mean, we really had a nice time together, and I still dont think of her as devil.

Sureley I will give her a chance, to love her.

But as I will have in my mind, that I am on the long con, I will be prepeared, and in case I can still jump of and keep it in memory as a nice holiday with all the extras.

I mean, a guy of the same age as mine made one week holiday for 6000 bath a day with her. :o

I know that, because I met him.

What really surprised me, she even told me that.

Edited by Wunzen

I mean, a guy of the same age as mine made holiday for 6000 bath a day with her. biggrin.gif

I know that, because I met him.

What really surprised me, she even told me that.

And when you are both there at the same time he'll be enjoying the pleasures of your girlfriend dude. :o

The trick to baiting a good hook for fishing is to make that hook almost invisible amongst the bait, even the most experienced carp may well suspect the hook is there but ultimately they mistakenly take the bait and never feel the hook until it's sharply driven into them. It's the barb on the hook that's the real problem of course. :D

Since admin has considered you to be a troll and closed the other topic, which you are basically starting up again - this one is also closed. Suggest not starting the same subject up again. :o