ergonomically designed Chairs to fit Europan sizes/where to find

THAIPHUKET

A few months ago, i bought an excellent office chair from Modernform on the superhighway across from Tesco Lotus Kham Thiang.   Steelcase brand.   It wasn't cheap, but helped fix a nerve pain issue i was having for a few months.  All good now.  I will never know if the chair alone fixed my problem or if the pain disappeared for some other unrelated reason.  Anyhow, I'm  happy with the Steelcase Leap chair.  They have many demo chairs in the showroom to test.  After i selected the Leap from the showroom demo, they had to order one and delivered it after 5 days or so.  They keep some chairs in local inventory, but this one wasn't.

Edited by captainjackS
spelling error

caucasian 1.8m, 81kg (6ft, 180lbs). I recommend the ergotrend ergo joy plus. for USD $250 I am/was satisfied, and I have used the aeron (herman miller), and steelcase, and a variety of others. nocnoc.com had them for THB7,500 but they are up to 8,500 or so. I understand that the top of the line Ikea chair is also good but their shipping to samui is 3,500(!). 

41 minutes ago, jonwilly said:

The large furniture shop near the original Kasem Store, about a dozen models in stock manual and electric power.

john

Plus more at another branch across from PRC.

• Thanks 1

I'm also looking for a comfortable chair.

I am only 149kg light, 1m69 tall.

Very athletic. I sleep 15 hours a day and walk 58m around the condo. Sofa, fridge, toilet, sofa, fridge.

Occasionally, I take the taxi to soi 6 where I manage to sit 8hours and hold tight to my little Chang.

Never felt better.

Any recommendations?

Edited by AlfHuy

5 hours ago, Kelsall said:

What is PRC?

Prince Royal College

on the road that crosses the Ping river and goes to Doi Saket

South side about a km from the Ping is the shop

PRC north side

Edited by Bill97
  • Thanks 1