90 day report online for 2nd one?

I got my volunteer visa in November. I did my first 90 day report in February.

1. Can I do my 2nd 90 day report on this website? https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do Asking because a confusing thread here suggested only the first 90 day report can be done online.

2. What do I enter for "Arrival Card No.(TM6)" if I do not remember it? 

7 minutes ago, Hal65 said:

Thanks! I assume this resets for every new visa? I'll probably have to pick up a new vol or ed in November of this year

Nothing resets the 90 day reporting other that leaving and reentering the country.

You cannot apply for non immigrant visa at immigration unless you have a entry from a tourist visa or enter visa exempt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

For the first one done in person, what docs and proofs are required at Jomtien? Thanks in advance. 

Passport and a completed TM47 form as far as I know.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

For the first one done in person, what docs and proofs are required at Jomtien? Thanks in advance. 

All I needed in Kalasin was my passport which contained a form stapled in it stamped with 'do not remove from passport' and with my date to report. I have no idea what the form was as I did what I was told and didn't touch it.

I must say that dealing with Kalasin seems to be infinitely easier than many people experience elsewhere. There is never a long queue and those there are 90%+ Lao people being assisted by someone with them. The person I report for my 90 day, a giant of a man, is friendly - maybe because when he came to do the house check after my application he was fed mangos from the garden ????

• Like 1

1. Can I do my 2nd 90 day report on this website? https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do Asking because a confusing thread here suggested only the first 90 day report can be done online.

Yes You can.

2. What do I enter for "Arrival Card No.(TM6)" if I do not remember it? 

The arrivel card should be in Your passport. You had the number of the arrival card on the first 90-day-report in Your TM47-form too. Did'nt make a copy?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

All I needed in Kalasin was my passport which contained a form stapled in it stamped with 'do not remove from passport' and with my date to report. I have no idea what the form was as I did what I was told and didn't touch it.

I must say that dealing with Kalasin seems to be infinitely easier than many people experience elsewhere. There is never a long queue and those there are 90%+ Lao people being assisted by someone with them. The person I report for my 90 day, a giant of a man, is friendly - maybe because when he came to do the house check after my application he was fed mangos from the garden ????

All the provinces without many Farang are Easy Bueng Kan is great 

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 5:06 PM, Hal65 said:

Thanks! I assume this resets for every new visa? I'll probably have to pick up a new vol or ed in November of this year

Here's a good step by step guide for online reporting if you need it, have'nt tried it myself yet but intend too  https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel-to-thailand/guide-to-thai-immigration-90-day-reporting

Edited by maxcorrigan

1 hour ago, maxcorrigan said:

Here's a good step by step guide for online reporting if you need it, have'nt tried it myself yet but intend too  https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel-to-thailand/guide-to-thai-immigration-90-day-reporting

Thank you, do you know if this part can be skipped or not:

This will bring up “the Next Appointment” slip. Please print it and clip it in your passport.

I don't have a printer at home so I hope this is not necessary.

6 minutes ago, Hal65 said:

You can download it or print it on the page that comes up. You can download it and print it later.

1 hour ago, Hal65 said:

I would imagine the idea is for you too print it out yourself, other that i don't know, sorry!

On 5/2/2021 at 5:41 PM, Hal65 said:

Write the date down so you don't forget it. 

Also learn the before dates for online reporting to be done.

I.E. 15 to 8 days before the date the next 90 day report needs doing.

The main reason for printing off the next appointment date is if you get stopped and asked for it, so it seems to me. I spent a year without one and never had a problem. 

BTY printers are so cheap it's worth getting one and save on the hassle. 

19 minutes ago, berybert said:

I.E. 15 to 8 days before the date the next 90 day report needs doing.

It is 15 day before the report date up to the day the report is due now. It was changed a year ago.

This from the terms and conditions page for online reporting.

"Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification."

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is 15 day before the report date up to the day the report is due now. It was changed a year ago.

This from the terms and conditions page for online reporting.

"Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification."

Was it really ? They kept that quiet. Or was I just not looking !