Very good quality brand paint

FWIW, i have generally used Dulux in Thailand and been pretty happy. TOA i believe is also good but i prefer the Dulux colour options.

If you are not going to DIY the main issue is finding someone to prepare the surfaces and apply it properly for you  (whichever brand you go for). 

15 minutes ago, wordchild said:

FWIW, i have generally used Dulux in Thailand and been pretty happy. TOA i believe is also good but i prefer the Dulux colour options.

If you are not going to DIY the main issue is finding someone to prepare the surfaces and apply it properly for you  (whichever brand you go for). 

Yes i saw Dulux at Home Pro, do you know how much 2.5 GL is in Liters ? 

For 27 square meters I need 5 liters but I can't find it on the Home Pro website ? This one sounds good right > https://www.homepro.co.th/p/1029272

Edited by Farang two dot zero

On 5/2/2021 at 7:12 PM, Farang two dot zero said:

I still did not understand, a base B would be darker than the base A?

Depends the color you select. If you choose a 'light' color, they would use a grade 'A' base. If you chose 'dark blue' they would use grade 'B' or lower and so, on.

On 5/4/2021 at 3:34 PM, alacrity said:

Depends the color you select. If you choose a 'light' color, they would use a grade 'A' base. If you chose 'dark blue' they would use grade 'B' or lower and so, on.

I want white color for example, to repaint the interior of my condo !

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2021 at 12:53 PM, Farang two dot zero said:

Where to buy this brand? Do you have a reference of white water-based paint?

Dude, it's been almost two months and you haven't even found the paint.

You're in Pattaya. Go to HomePro and tell them you want to have the your condo painted. They well sell you good quality products and do the preparation, painting and clean-up for a flat rate. You can just pick the color and be done with it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 6:41 AM, Yellowtail said:

Dude, it's been almost two months and you haven't even found the paint.

You're in Pattaya. Go to HomePro and tell them you want to have the your condo painted. They well sell you good quality products and do the preparation, painting and clean-up for a flat rate. You can just pick the color and be done with it.

Who tells you that I am in Pattaya when I am 14,000 kilometers away !