? Immunotherapy for cancer in Thailand?

Bouffant

Hi-

My husband is getting immunotherapy in the USA for lung cancer.  We would like to look into immunotherapy options in Thailand. (Bangkok or Chiang Mai)

I am not a Bumrungard fan. I notice that Chulalongkorn Comprehensive Cancer Center seems to have it. They have no email contact and dont have much info online

Does anyone know about immunotherapy in Thailand?  Places that offer it and approximate price?

He needs an infusion of chemo and immunotherapy every 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks immensely!

It will be prohibitively expensive to do this here. These drugs are not locally produced and they are subject to an import tariff. I can't give you an exact figure but if you can find out the full retail cost in say Canada, a little more than that.

The selection available is also limited as is physician experience with this type of treatment as few people in Thailand can afford it, the government health system does not provide it.

I can see no possible advantage to  getting this treatment in Thailand vs. continuing treatment in the US. In fact quite the opposite.

Note that you would both have to undergo quarantine in a facility at your own expense for 14 days on arrival.