Man Shaved

highdiver

Used to indulge in the past, but not lately. It definitely adds to the sensitivity and is somewhat erotic so also adds to the mental effect. Also makes men look bigger. Love it on women so why wouldn't I be willing to return the favour ?

If I resumed the practice now without consulting the wife first I'd get the third degree about who did it or who i was doing it for. unexpected behavioural changes will no doubt be met with a modern day equivalent to the Spanish Inquisition.

Oh, yeah. If my husband suddenly started shaving his face everyday I'd be finding out why. If he stated shaving his equipment I'd be even more interested in knowing why. The Spanish Inquisition is a pretty good analogy...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to indulge in the past, but not lately. It definitely adds to the sensitivity and is somewhat erotic so also adds to the mental effect. Also makes men look bigger. Love it on women so why wouldn't I be willing to return the favour ?

If I resumed the practice now without consulting the wife first I'd get the third degree about who did it or who i was doing it for. unexpected behavioural changes will no doubt be met with a modern day equivalent to the Spanish Inquisition.

Oh, yeah. If my husband suddenly started shaving his face everyday I'd be finding out why. If he stated shaving his equipment I'd be even more interested in knowing why. The Spanish Inquisition is a pretty good analogy...

I see. There's some sort of telepathic or ultra-intuitive communication going on here. I understand Cathy but can't see the connection between her post and what she's replying to.

I sport a beard and if someone I really loved asked me to shave it, I'd do it (after a bit of intellectual reasoning and discussion, of course :o ).

Havingrecently had IT shaved for a medical proceedure my wife and to tell the truth me as well felt that as I laid on the bed legs akimbo it looked like the last sad chicken in the supermarket that no body wanted ( she is still laughing when we go shopping ) .

As it has grown back it was the most uncomfortable itchy 3 weeks I have endured .

Leave it as nature intended for the men !!!

My personal preference is: no back hair, no ass hair, a little bit of chest hair is ok, but by all means trim, trim, trim down there! No one like to put their face in a big bushy thicket! You don't have to shave, but every bush needs a little trim. :-P Plus, it makes everything else look bigger.

But -- if you have a wife/GF,etc already, why not just ask her what she prefers?

To my surprise the gf got home from work early to find myself, legs splayed on the floor shaving my ass in front of the sliding wardrobe mirrors, not good. I always thought that shaving certain areas would resemble a clean, healthy way of dealing with personal hygiene, she was shocked never to return............

:D

:bah::o:bah::D:o:D;):D Fantastic

For a man it all depends on if he's gay or not, most gay and bisexual men will shave down there but real men don't.

That's a totally useless statement, if I may say so. To start out, you're basically saying gay and bisexual men are not real men.

Second, shaving here or there doesn't have anything to do with a guy's sexual orientation. It's about hygiene. Especially in a hot country like Thailand, sweat will make itself feel much more at home on a hairy body than on a shaved body.

I'm straight, but my wife prefers the least amount of body hair possible and I've never met a woman before her either that wanted me to grow a jungle anywhere.

There, my 2 baht opinion..

For a man it all depends on if he's gay or not, most gay and bisexual men will shave down there but real men don't.

That's a totally useless statement, if I may say so. To start out, you're basically saying gay and bisexual men are not real men.

Second, shaving here or there doesn't have anything to do with a guy's sexual orientation. It's about hygiene. Especially in a hot country like Thailand, sweat will make itself feel much more at home on a hairy body than on a shaved body.

I'm straight, but my wife prefers the least amount of body hair possible and I've never met a woman before her either that wanted me to grow a jungle anywhere.

There, my 2 baht opinion..

Totally agree with rainman. You could also add, if you do trim or shave 'down there' you're not straight! I wonder what my wife thinks? :o

I wonder what my wife thinks? :o

Chances are she'll love it :D

Oh I know she does. I am not a hairy man, but what I have I trim and pluck - with my wifes assistance as well! Every girl I have ever known has enjoyed assisting in the trimming and plucking - it's a girl thing!