Price Of New Honda Crv In Thailand

1.4 million.

Thanks. Is that for a fairly loaded machine?

The price for a 2.0 liters 4wheel drive standard equiped is 1.28 million list price.4

2.0 ltr 2 wheel drive, 1.18 million list price

2.4 ltr 4 wheel drive, 1.47 million list price

Usually they will throw in an option deal including spoiler, front gard, bla bla bla

1.4 million.

The price for a 2.0 liters 4wheel drive standard equiped is 1.28 million list price.4

Usually they will throw in an option deal including spoiler, front gard, bla bla bla

The above prices are correct and they won't discount much if any. They will give you quite a few goodies like window tint and various body add on parts. The main free item is a year of first class insurance.

1.4 million.

The above prices are correct and they won't discount much if any. They will give you quite a few goodies like window tint and various body add on parts. The main free item is a year of first class insurance.

which crv seller gives a year of first class insurance for free?

I just bought a new top of the line Jazz at Rama 4 Honda (on Rama 4 by Sukhumvit 24)

They gave free tint on windows all around and also had made us and put on a free custom sticker in Thai we wanted on the back. All floor mats, both carpet and rubber were included. No offer for free insurance.

I've bought now over my time in Thailand 3 new cars/trucks (Ford/Toyota) in Phuket and Honda in Bangkok. There is rarely any negotiation on price with any new car dealer in Thailand, unlike in the US, for example. However, you can negotiate some extras and accessories, and yes, I've heard about one year free insurance, but that could be dealer specific, and as I recall we once got that on either the Everest or Vigo.

1.4 million.

which crv seller gives a year of first class insurance for free?

Loei Honda located on highway 201.

I'm just wondering if there is still a waiting list for the new CRV? How long is it?

Also, I've had people wanting to survey me on my new CRV, it happend a few times, had to decline because I didn't understand Thai.

A survey company went as far as wanting to pay me for my time for a 1 day survey... sounded fishy so I directed them to the nearest Honda dealer.

I just picked up a new Honda CRV, 2000cc/4WD, B1,280,000. Their is really no negotiating on the price but depending how bad they want to make the sale and how good a negotiator you are you can get assorted goodies. We were able to get the undercoating, tint (60%), paint seal, premiun exhaust pipe extendor (instead of the little tin can type), plastic mat for the rear cargo area, vehicle cover, floor mats. We ordered the car on 18 Feb and it was delivered on 7 May.

• 1 month later...
Wife's sister loves her new Honda CRV with 4 wheel drive. I was able to get dealer to throw in tints, mats and one year full insurance. She got it a month after ordering it.

Hi,

Which dealer was it that gave you the years insurance.?

Thanks