compulsory covid injections .Will we have a choice??

jippytum

32 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

And I'm saying any stats based on them is dodgy. Add 2-4X. Then try your numbers. Might be closer to reality. IMHO

For China, more like 100-1000x, then we might be in the ballpark, IMO. And please stop calling them my numbers!

37 minutes ago, DBath said:

For China, more like 100-1000x, then we might be in the ballpark, IMO. And please stop calling them my numbers!

Fair call. Yhen stop using the numbers as facts. They aren't.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:56 PM, JRG23 said:

Through work I know many people based in China, mainly Beijing and Shanghai.

All of them were vaccinated some months ago with the Sinovac dose (along with millions and millions of others in China).

None of my colleagues report anything untoward. All fine and healthy and vaccinated.

I'd take it.

so few chinese have been vaccinated ! you really know nothing ?

On 5/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, Stevemercer said:

What Covid medicine do you want? Currently you will have to go to hospital if you test positive to Covid and take whatever medicine they give you.

The choice for vaccines will be whatever has been approved for use in Thailand. Farang will be able to get the current 2 that are approved for free. There will be others down the track you can pay for.

Obviously most farang will go for the Astrazeneca.  The Chinese / Russian vaccines may not get approval in western countries and so might not be much use if you want to travel overseas.

So funny that you do not even know that Pfizer and another lab in Israel has a working medicine for covid !