Spots On Neck

samui bill

I have been living in thailand now for 2 years and have been getting spots/boils on my neck/back of head for a while now,been told it could be the hot weather and sweating anyone else suffer from this?

I had that some years ago. Very very painful.

With me it was caused by stress and the enormous amounts of sugar i consumed through lots of kanom.

I got some most disgusting herbal tea from the Chinese doctor and it really helped. But the best treatment, naturally, was no stress and only very limited amounts of sugar. The first I managed, the latter ... almost .... Just LOVE kanom :o

Nienke

Try chinese tea, green tea from Kunming works a treat for me. I wouldnt worry so much about those spots, as worrying will make them worse. I have some major ones on my ass but thankfully I cant see em. Time for more green tea!

:o

thanks guys will try the tea,thought it was only me!

I have been living in thailand now for 2 years and have been getting spots/boils on my neck/back of head for a while now,been told it could be the hot weather and sweating anyone else suffer from this?

shower more, exfoliate (nivea for men have some good products),drink more water.