Are COVID 60 day Extensions handled in Chang Watthana now?

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you have been extending a entry from a tourist visa you would go to Chaeng Wattana now to the 60 day covid 19 extension. 

If not you would still go to to MTT counter K.

Ok, so if I was doing the 60 day covid extension at MTT, now I go to Chang Wattana? Is it walk-in or is there website to book an appointment?

19 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Ok, so if I was doing the 60 day covid extension at MTT, now I go to Chang Wattana? Is it walk-in or is there website to book an appointment?

Only if you are extending a entry from a tourist visa (60 day entry). All others are done at desk k at MTT.

You can make an appointment for either location here. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

23 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Only if you are extending a entry from a tourist visa (60 day entry). All others are done at desk k at MTT.

You can make an appointment for either location here. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

Yes it is a tourist visa (arrived in March 2020) and have been staying on amnesty + covid extensions.

so Chang wattana it is.

24 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Yes it is a tourist visa (arrived in March 2020) and have been staying on amnesty + covid extensions.

so Chang wattana it is.

Just to clarify. If you in fact have tourist visa sticker in your passport, which you had applied for from outside the country(Visa type: TR), then yes...Chaeng Wattana.

If you entered on the Visa Exemption or Visa on Arrival (meaning you did not get your visa from a consulate/Embassy outside of Thailand), then you would still need to do extensions at MTT.