One Day Boat Trip!

thaigerd

Hi Gerd; I guess most people are going to stay home and wait for another free BBQ. From what I see here we have;

Thaigerd (1)

Donna (1)

stuandchris (2)

4 for sure

livinginKata (2)

LesNorton (1)

3 definite maybe

oldcroc (1)

chantal (1)

2 possible maybe

There are also 3 more confirmed that contacted me directly

I wonder if the maybe's or anybody else could confirm so Gerd does not go to a lot of trouble and expense with his kind offer of free lunch

Hi Gerd; I guess most people are going to stay home and wait for another free BBQ. From what I see here we have;

Thaigerd (1)

Donna (1)

stuandchris (2)

4 for sure

livinginKata (2)

LesNorton (1)

3 definite maybe

oldcroc (1)

chantal (1)

2 possible maybe

There are also 3 more confirmed that contacted me directly

I wonder if the maybe's or anybody else could confirm so Gerd does not go to a lot of trouble and expense with his kind offer of free lunch

Thanks Dan!

Missing you and your wife on the list!?

Does it mean I have to cook and drive the boat :o

Ahoi!

Captain Gerd

Guys unfortunately I cannot confirm yet. Am babysitting very very sick soi dog. :o Will only know later today/tomorrow when he returns from the vet.

Vellee sollee at this stage.

Best wishes for your dog Chantal!!!!!

Gerd

The boat trip is free, but I will be charging 2,000 Bt P/P for the honor of eating lunch prepared by Chef Gerd My wife and I will be there, trying to make everything run smoothly, and will be more than happy with any leftovers you might spare us.

Incase anybody needs it, my mobile number is 08 907 84550.

If I did it right, I attached a copy of the bar menu in case you want to set aside a few extra baht.

post-25984-1181050257_thumb.jpg

Guys unfortunately I cannot confirm yet. Am babysitting very very sick soi dog. :o Will only know later today/tomorrow when he returns from the vet.

Vellee sollee at this stage.

Best wishes for your dog Chantal!!!!!

Gerd

Thanks Gerd - it is breaking my heart. Just managed to get him to get on with all the cats.... so much so that when we used to go for walkies (now he has no energy) up the mountain they would join!

Otherwise I am hoping for the best and if we are lucky and he recovers then I really do need a day out. "Oh I must go down to the sea again...." :D

Funny thing, my wife was just complaining about the exact same thing. We will be bringing some rice and chicken, and if she can figure out how to keep it fresh, some som tam. Gerd, is your wife coming?

Getting some nice Thaifood in the morning should not be a problem I think.

No, my wife is not coming this time, dogsitting......

Gerd

Have been so wrapped up in my little world lately. It occurred to me that some of you might want some snorkelling equipment. If so I am offerring you guys some free equipment. If you need some I suggest that you send your feet sizes to Livinginkata and he can collect the equipment from our dive club in Kata the day before.

Still dont know if I can make it as the new dog is very sick.

Oh... I thought the boat would have some snorkelling equipment already onboard (should I be foolish enough to go in the water). I've no idea where Chantal's dive club is located, but I'm Ok to collect your orders :o no later than Saturday early evening.

Good morning there Guys and Gals, I was just wondering if any one is leaving from Patong Beach Area to go to the Pier, if so is there any chance of hiching a lift.

If not would a taxi driver know how ot find the place ?

Hope some one can help me out

Les Norton

Hi Les

There is another guy (Ausie) and his girlfriend coming from Patong. My wife only talked to her (Moun) so I don't know his name. They are not driving either, something about too drunk to find their way home or something. Don't quote me. Her number is 08 928 71509

Dan

PS I cant wait to dive into that Chili