Respectable Dating Agencies In Bangkok

sumantkumar

A few months ago, Guru magazine listed a few respectable Dating agencies for Thais trying to meet other Thais. These were geared towareds 20ish and 30ish working thais.

However, I have discarded the magazine, and now need to find some of these agencies. When I do a google search, all I get are the more seedy types, expat men looking for thai girls and vice versa.

does anyone know of these respectable dating agencies? I am trying to send some of my thai friends to them, but need to know which agencies first.

A few months ago, Guru magazine listed a few respectable Dating agencies for Thais trying to meet other Thais. These were geared towareds 20ish and 30ish working thais.

However, I have discarded the magazine, and now need to find some of these agencies. When I do a google search, all I get are the more seedy types, expat men looking for thai girls and vice versa.

does anyone know of these respectable dating agencies? I am trying to send some of my thai friends to them, but need to know which agencies first.

The Thais I know all share this information over email and in Thai language forums, weeding out the non Thais looking for 'off the usual market' goods is I am told a constant battle. A bit like mowing an English lawn in the spring.

Point your Thai friend at his/her Thai friends - your 'friend' will soon find what s/he is olooking for.

"Respectable Dating Agencies in Bangkok" :o:D:D

This is one example of why you should go to Thai language websites or Forums.

I don't see why. I don't think there's such thing as a "respectable dating agency" anywhere in the world. What does it have to do with Thai language?